[27]

Meeting Jinsu's mother for the first time was the worst experience I ever had.

It left a bad taste in my mouth, meeting the progenitor of the love of my life.

I never knew such a monster like that female could exist.

This woman not only got at ease with what I told her. She made sure Jinsu wouldn't run back to me the following weeks. She put security around the house, cameras, and even guard dogs to prevent me from coming back.

That woman was serious about keeping me away from her daughter. How much I hate her.

Even though they had work to attend to outside the country, they sacrificed some business just to keep an eye on her rebel daughter, like she said.

However, no matter how much security she put in, I always managed to break them all and sneak into Jinsu's room just like his father had instructed me.

I also got a little bit of his help, in fact.

Jinsu's father was a good man. He was kind to me and always supported the love Jinsu, and I had.

Even though he respected and loved his wife dearly, the love he felt for Jinsu was beyond everything.

After our first conversation, he said to me that Jinsu had always been independent, responsible and a sweet soul. However, she had a strong character whenever she sensed some injustice. Her demeanor could change into a fighter if there was anyone wanting her to do something she didn't entirely agree with.

He told me that ever since Jinsu was a little baby there was nothing they could make her do if she didn't agree.

She has always obtained whatever she wants and earns them by playing fair and clean.

That is why he agreed on our relationship because he knew that somehow we both would keep our relationship one way or another, and he wanted to be part of that.

And he was right about us keeping our relationship one way or another.

That day I sneaked into her room, Jinsu and I promised to each other to never leave the other no matter who gave their opinions from her family or any other place.

We also promised to her father that we would keep the secret of he knowing about us, and in return he would remove all the crazy things his wife had put around the house along with some extra help.

In three more weeks, they went out of the country.

Jinsu promised her mother that she had already forgotten me and that she wouldn't get any other boyfriend without consulting her first.

Those were the three hardest weeks of our relationship.

It was a hard test, but thanks to all the love Jinsu and I feel for each other we could overcome it.

After that time, things seemed to go back to normal.

Her house was clean for us to spend the time in there once again, but Changbin hyung told us to spend more time in our house to avoid further surprises.

Jinsu told my brother not to worry because her dad would be in contact if they ever came back to the country without being announced.

And it was really this the case.

Every time they were about to come, Jinsu's father sent a photo of the plane tickets with the hour and day they would be arriving.

When this happened, Jinsu and I cleaned her house and erased any trace I could have left.

Since her mother found no trace of me when coming back to inspect, every time, she relaxed more about the subject and soon stopped coming to the country as often as they started to do.