23- Normal School

[Year 2021 December 2nd, Dorushi]

Madam smiled. She had gotten message that the heroes had failed to get through their security, soon they would give up. And her dreams would come true.

"Well then, Touya. I know you might want some training but, we don't do that now." she smiled, "we just wanted you back here. As a former student. Another chance at learning what is right." 

"Yes, Madam" he said suspicous of her intentions.

"Just call me Miss"

"Fine. Miss, I'll go to the school. But just remember. You have to get Endeavor out of the Pro Hero industry" he had said this to see how much she could do for him. He was surprised at first when she agreed to do so, but he came to the conclusion that Endeavor was probably a pain in the ass to the Pro Hero Industry as much as he was to Touya. 

Madam stared as Touya agreed to her wishes, she had watched over him for years, she knew how he thought. He would probably follow her then backstab her in the end. But she had the ultimate way to keep him bound to this school. If friends and family were the things that made him rebel to her wishes, it could be the thing that could make him obey too. 

She took Touya to his room. He would be using this room for just a day and soon move to another room. She smiled menacingly as she opened the door to show a blonde girl with yellow eyes. 

Touya stared at the blonde-haired girl. Why the hell was she here? She sat on a chair, drawing something on her workbook that seemed to be her homework. "Why are you here?" he asked. Toga smiled widely, "You're here! I knew you wouldn't betray us! I can now go tell Shiggy!" she said giggling. Touya looked back to check on Madam but she was already gone. 

"Dabi, what's wrong? Come sit here," she pointed at the bed. 

"What did that woman tell you?" he replied, sitting on the bed. Toga stood up and sat next to Dabi. "Well, I was trying to look for you around UA to prove to the Lov you would never betray us. And I met her! She told me that if I stayed here for a while, I would get to meet you! And she promised to give me some blood so... I couldn't say no!" she said proudly.

She had found Dabi. Now if they headed to the league, she could tell the others that Dabi never betrayed them and was back! They'd be so glad! But, Dabi didn't look happy. Why? Did he want to become a hero? No way! 

"Toga. That woman is dangerous!" he scolded. He planned to get information about the heroes from the place and in the end, get out of this hellish place. But with Toga? It would be a lot harder. 

"She didn't seem that bad, Dabi! She seems nice!" Toga smiled, the woman had let her go to this school which no one ever allowed her to do. It felt like she was a normal person. She even made a few friends! Even Dabi never really treated her like a normal person like the woman did.

"What did she tell you?"

"She told me to... go to school."

"Just that?"

"Yeah, just that and I could see you again, so I agreed!"

Toga's eyes got teary. She wiped it off quickly, even she was confused to why she was sad. Dabi was her brother. She wanted to be with him. She felt safest with him and she wouldn't be able to live without him. The day she ran away from the League and looked for Dabi, he seemed happy being with the UA kids. Dabi leaving her felt like the worst thing that could ever happen to her. "I just..." she thought of what to say for a minute, "I just wanted to be back with my family..." 

Family. That was what Dabi was to her, and she hoped that she was his family too. Dabi's voice softened when Toga cried. Of course, Toga was his little sister. What was he thinking? Leaving her alone again? Toga hated that.

"Toga, you want me to go to this school with you, don't you?" he asked. Toga nodded. "I'll do it, alright, so don't cry" 

"I didn't cry"

"Sure you didn't"

Helping Toga become a normal student again, that felt like something nice to do. 

A bell rang, startling him. "That's the lunch bell. Let's go! The food's really good!" she smiled widely.

"Wait up, Toga." He followed her as she ran through the corridors.

"You're so slow! Hehehehe" she giggled.

He took a tray and got his lunch. There were a few weird stares but it soon disappeared as the school probably already had a few underage villains. It felt more comfortable than the stares that followed him everywhere back in UA. No security cameras, nor weird stares. 

After lunch, Toga took him to classes. Surprisingly, they didn't really say any controversial things towards UA. Like they used to do back then. Everything felt normal.

After classes, he went back to Toga's dorm room. He would soon be moving into his actual dorm room, so he packed his things. He looked up at Toga that was smiling down at him.

"Toga, do you like going to this school?" he asked.

"Mhm!" she answered without hesitation, "I'm really happy here"

"Then, would it be okay with you if we just stayed here?" if Toga said yes, he would stay here. Fuyumi and Keigo might have been his sister and boyfriend but Toga was the one that stayed with him at his lowest. Though she always said that he saved her, it truly was the opposite. She would always be his little sister. And he wouldn't leave her alone.

"If I could, yes. The Lov's nice but it's too dirty and I prefer being here. With you!" she hugged him and he hugged her back. If anything weird were to happen he could always protect her.

So why did something feel so wrong?

[Year 2021 December 3rd, UA High]

"How is there absolutely no info about this place?" Keigo frowned. 

"Dunno, but it's probably gonna take a while to find where this place even is. I don't think we'll be finding them soon. Unless, we get some help." Midnight said. She was right. They needed help. 

"I'll try to get in contact with some of the former students at the school." Keigo said annoyed at how he couldn't do anything for Touya right now.

"Be careful," Aizawa said, "It was very dangerous back when we went to the Agency yesterday. We'll have to be a lot more careful." 

All the heroes nodded. Yesterday, the heroes had infiltrated into the Agency. Results were not the best. The guards stopped them and they didn't get any information on Touya. The security was NOT to be messed with.

A/N

Sorry