20- White as Snow

[Year 2021 November 25th, UA]

Dabi looked outside the window. Shoto seemed to be talking to the guard and soon let someone in. The girl he brought in seemed tall and had a very straight posture. She had white hair and red strands. "Is that Fuyumi?" he asked himself. "Fuyumi? Your sister? Why'd she be here?" He had forgotten that Keigo was beside him.

Dabi shrugged. When he heard a knock on his door a few minutes later, he opened the door to see Fuyumi. "Uh... hi?" he said while signing with his hands to Keigo to get out through the window. He closed the door behind him and went outside.

Fuyumi looked into his eyes and her stern face turned to a soft grin. She put her mouth to his ears and whispered, "You're Touya right?"

Dabi was shocked. How'd she know? There was no one who knew except Keigo and Mirko... then who- "Stain told you" he remembered how much he had trusted that guy. He looked up to that person a lot as a teen. (Though he still is a teen)

Fuyumi nodded and said in a lower voice. "Could we talk inside?" she looked to her side to show that the class was watching wondering who that Shoto-like girl was and why she was talking to their classmate. "Umm... maybe later, my room isn't that clean I-" he hesitated.

His classmates heard that part and knew who was in Dabi's room. And they sprung into action. Kaminari came up and asked her, "Hey~ What's your name? You look very gorgeous~" but was smacked in the head by Jirou. "Sorry for him, I'm Jirou, I'm guessing you're Todoroki-san's sister?"

"Ah, yes. I'm Fuyumi. Nice to meet you. I just had something to ask To- Dabi,"

Mina popped up and said, "Why does everyone always go To- or Tou- then say Dabi? Is it your nickname?" She looked at Dabi.

Dabi looked at them. To lie or not to lie, that was the question.

"It's part of my name, The front part starts with Tou- so people who know my name tend to forget I changed my name sometimes," he explained to the class. They all oohed and aahed. Midoriya started to take notes on what he just said. When Fuyumi asked him again if she could come in, Dabi couldn't stop her. So he mouthed a thanks to the class and went into his room. Shoto stayed behind and was bombarded with questions from the class and he answered none of them like the savage he'd become.

~

"Wow! That's... tidy," she said under her breath. She looked around and saw a single red feather. She grinned. "So, where's your boyfriend?" she asked Touya. "Huh?! What- I mean... what do you mean?" he answered, sweating nervously. "I know you're dating Keigo, Touya"

"Uh... well, I told him to get out but I don't know where-"

Suddenly, Keigo popped from under the bed and said, "Here!"

Fuyumi laughed while Touya grinned. Keigo pulled himself out and said, "Wow you two are really siblings huh? You two have the same smile," to which they both grinned the same grin.

Fuyumi and Touya had a lot to catch up on. Fuyumi told Touya about how she had become an elementary school teacher and Touya told Fuyumi about how he was a villain. Fuyumi semi-forced Touya to tell her all about himself, even though he would much rather listen. Keigo and Fuyumi also got along very well. "By the way, I saw that doodle that you drew in your textbook about you and Touya. So you two dated back then too?" she asked Keigo. He blushed and replied, "Nah, it was just me having a crush on him back then. We started dating only a few days ago!" he said. Touya and Keigo were a bit more awkward since their last fight but, it was a lot more comfortable now that Fuyumi was here.

Soon, Shoto also joined, exhausted from his own class. He looked at Dabi and said, "How could you have not told me? You've been here for months. And I, your brother, didn't know that you're actually my brother," he sighed. Too tired to say anything else. Before lying down on the bed, however, he asked one last question.

"Hey Touya, why'd you dye your hair black?" but he never heard an answer as he had already fallen asleep on Touya's bed.

Touya grinned at his brother. Fuyumi waited for his answer so Touya told her, "I had to hide my identity from the Commission,"

"But Touya, since the Commission can't do anything about UA, how about you take off the dye? Just this once," she pleaded.

"I mean I could, but I don't have anymore dye so-"

"And off I go through the window!" Keigo said and jumped out of the window. Fuyumi looked out the window, scared. But Keigo soon came up again and told her, "I'll buy some dye. You can take off his dye. I always wanted to see what he would look like!" and he flew off.

"You're dating such a free guy. I'd have thought you were more into the serious and calm type," Fuyumi said. Touya told her, "It's good to let go sometimes," Fuyumi nodded in response.

They went to the bathroom and got some water in a bucket. They came back and Fuyumi put the bucket on the floor. She signaled for him to lie down and he did. She put his hair in the bucket and washed the dye out. She did the process a few more times and soon, Touya's hair was as white as snow.

"Wow, Touya! You look ten times better with white hair!" she said.

Fuyumi had an idea. She quickly dried Touya's hair and put him inside the bed next to Shoto. Soon enough, Keigo came back with the new hair dye. "Where's Touya?" he asked. Fuyumi then opened the blanket to show a now white-haired Touya as if it were a magic show. Keigo shrieked. "OMG! Touya, can I call you babe?" Touya protested but Fuyumi accepted the offer. Keigo continued, "Aww! Babe, you look awesome!" he teased. Touya looked at Keigo and shouted, "Shut- shut up, Keigo! Stop calling me a- I mean babe. It's really- very- so embarrassing. And stop encouraging him, Fuyumi!"

Keigo continued to tease him and they played around. Fuyumi and Kegio teased Touya while Shoto was asleep. It was a not-so peaceful day.