13- LOV Attack

Second period for Class 1A was History. There was an exam about the world before Quirks were here and also the start of the quirks. When Touya used to go to Dorushi, this was one of his best subjects.

He finished the test in 10 minutes and waited for the other students to finish. When only 5 minutes were left, he rechecked his answers. All of them were correct.

"Everyone, bring out your tests. Alright. Thank you everyone, have a good day." Midnight said before leaving.

Immediately, everyone started to enjoy their break time. Midoriya went ahead to check if his answers for the test were correct while Shoto walked towards Dabi and talked about how the test was a bit different from normal. There were a few questions that weren't mentioned in class. But he knew the answers anyways, so it was fine.

Suddenly, a bell rang. But it wasn't the usual school bell that was used to alarm the next period. The next second, all the other students were running out of their classrooms. And so did Class 1A. What was- wait. This was the sound that UA made whenever the LOV (including him) would attack UA. That would mean... they were here!

Dabi tried to run outside, but was stopped by Aizawa.

"I'm sorry Dabi, but not now. Just stay here alright?" and Aizawa locked the doors.

Dabi was locked inside the classroom. But, it would be fine. The LOV must've come to get him so that would mean that they would come look for him anyways. He decided to just go and watch them from the window.

From the window, Dabi watched the class fight the LOV. When they came to get him, he would ask them why they were so late. He'd go back to them and they'll tell him that they were sorry. And everything would go back to normal. Right? 

He thought about it... if the LOV really took him back, would he be able to kill heroes the same way he used to? When they've been nothing but nice to him, would he still be able to hate them? And what about Keigo? Would he tell the other heroes who Dabi was? 

The LOV was Dabi's family. The LOV trusted Dabi. Only Toga did, to specify. But still, she was like his sister. They promised to always be with each other. 

He shook off the thought and went back to watching the fight. Heroes were fighting with the villains. The heroes and heroes-in-training were in a hard situation, as the villains were all way too strong. 

Shigaraki was fighting Aizawa while a few of the students of his class were fighting Kurogiri. Bakugou was exploding twice's clones and Jirou was using her quirk to distract the other clones. Kirishima was fighting Shigaraki with Aizawa, one time, he nearly got hit by Shigaraki's hand.

Dabi watched as Midoriya fought a Nomu, away from the others. All the others were too busy to help. Midoriya tried to punch the Nomu but the Nomu was too strong. When he finally got a good hit in, the Nomu regenerated immediately. The Nomu jumped up on Midoriya, and started to beat the boy up. 

"No..." Dabi whispered. He clasped his mouth, catching himself. What was he thinking? It was a good thing that Midoriya was losing, that meant the LOV had a chance to win. But... if the heroes lost... if the heroes lost... Dabi nibbled on his nails. What was wrong with him? 

Flashbacks seemed to flow in his head, the heroes and class 1A were nothing but kind to him. 

"Hey! Would you like to sit with us?"

"Hey Dabs! Come here, I wanna show you something."

"Hey Dabs, wanna be friends?"

"Sir Dabi?"

"You're playing the guitar aren't you?'"

"Why didn't you tell us you could play the guitar, your play style is really soft and harmonious."