6-Murderer

[Year 2021 September 30th Todoroki Family's House]

Fuyumi watched as the father and son yelled at each other. "Do not raise your voice at me Natsuo." "I can raise my voice at whoever I want!" Fuyumi tried to calm Natsuo down. "Natsuo, come on. Dad's trying to change. Can't you give him a chance?"

To be completely honest, Fuyumi didn't want to give this man a chance. Endeavor had ruined their family. He'd ruined everything. But if forgiving her father meant their family could have a chance to be a happy family, Fuyumi was willing to forgive her father. Of course, Endeavor wasn't the best father, but he was a good hero. And he was asking for another chance...

"No, I can't. Can't you see? I'm not here to give a monster another chance! He's-" Natsuo stared into his father's blue eyes, "He's a murderer." To that, Fuyumi felt tears burning in her eyes. 

Why? Why couldn't they be a happy normal family? Why? Why couldn't Touya have been here with us. Maybe if he was here... "Natsuo... Dad never killed Touya. He died because- because..."

"Just say it! Touya killed himself. Our little brother killed himself. Do you think he did that because he wanted to? He did it because of this man right here! I have every right to call him that." Natsuo's eyes got bigger in anger as he said, "You're a murderer."

"I am your father, Natsuo. You are not allowed to call your father a murderer." Endeavor said. Was this the face of someone asking for forgiveness?

"You're no father to me." Natsuo said before slamming the door behind him, leaving to go to his room, probably. 

"Dad, I'm sorry about Natsuo, he's just-" Enji left to go outside, and Fuyumi followed.

Why? Why was it always like this?

[Same Time, Hawks' Internship]

Dabi watched as Hawks' wings curled up. Keigo's wings usually did that when he heard something he didn't want to. 

"Something wrong?" Dabi asked, remembering how it used to bother Keigo. "Nothing, I just have... sensitive hearing." Dabi didn't question him further.

"Alright, so you guys can stay with Tokoyami and keep up and I'll take Dabi." there were a few interns saying it was unfair Dabi was going with Hawks but Hawks just brushed it off by saying it was special orders from the Commission. 

Dabi was bored. All he did was be dragged around by the hero and watch the hero beat up villains. Some of them he knew, most of them he didn't but he didn't mind watching them scream his name while taken by the police. This was why people called him a sociopath. He had no remorse for heroes and he had no remorse for villains. At least that's what they called him.

"Hey Dabs! Come here, I wanna show you something. " Dabi walked over to Hawks who was waving at him.  "Look, it's a Wanted picture of you!" Oh. Was this a new way of trying to be funny? Showing a villain a badly drawn drawing of them while dragging them around in something they never wanted to be part of? It was annoying. He followed along for old times sake but this was tiring. "Hawks. I want to rest." "But you haven't done anything! Why would you-" 

"Just let me go to UA. I can walk to-" Hawks picked Dabi up and flew over to UA. "I'll drop you off there." This was the great thing about Keigo. Though he was annoying, he never crossed boundaries. "Bye, Dabi." the hero had a sad look on his face. Dabi wondered what he was thinking about..."Bye and thanks, I guess..." Hawks looked at the villain in surprise. "Uh... thanks to you too!" And he flew off. 

"Was that Hawks? OMG! It must've been so fun! Where's Tokoyami?" the invisible girl said.

"He's still with Hawks." Dabi answered, he wanted to rest. Now.
And so he did. He went straight to his room and lied down on his bed. Hawks... Keigo...the same person but two different people. What was he thinking, he thought before going into a nice long nap.