2- In UA

"Hell no" he answered. There was no way in hell he was gonna join a Hero School. 

"You don't have a choice, it's either this, or you go into prison." Eraserhead, or Aizawa said, giving him a choice but leaving no choice.

"Fine." the villain answered. And with his answer, he had to answer a lot more answers from Mic. It was now decided. Dabi would be staying at UA until January 18(his birthday), shorter or longer according to the situation.

After all the files were written, Dabi was handcuffed in quirk-cancelling cuffs and sent into an isolated room. Where he would stay for awhile while they prepared a room for him. 

After a room was prepared for the villain, he walked inside the room and saw a CCTV staring at him. The heroes didn't trust the villain much. To be honest, they didn't trust him at all. The villain had caused a lot of chaos for a 17 year old. But, if the villain could change... it would give the citizens more comfort. And that was all the heroes needed to do.

The villain stayed in his new room 'till the next morning. While all of the new student's belongings were being moved, the teachers were having a meeting during their precious break time. The students were being loud as usual outside. 

"We can't send him to 2nd grade. They have way too many outdoor activities. And the 3rd years are way too busy to keep a villain with them. I'm sorry Aizawa but we have to send him to your class."
"My class is busy too Midnight."
"Well the 3rd years are too busy. You know that."
"Fine. Dabi will be moved to my class."
"Great choice Eraserhead. This way, it'll be easier for him to be educated. After all, villains tend to not have much academic experience. Most of them never went to high school." the principal said.

Dabi waited for Aizawa to come. It was boring here. How was the LOV? Though he was upset they weren't here, he still missed them. After all, they were like family. 

"Dabi. Here is your uniform, textbooks, notebook, pencil, and on and on. Aizawa said to give this to you." Mic said.

Dabi took the stuff and went back to his bed. The handcuff was starting to hurt his hands. Which was when Present Mic came towards the villain and took off his cuffs. The hero then quickly put a quirk-cancelling collar on Dabi. 

"How's the room? Nezu used a lot of money for these dorms." 
"Average."

The hero's attempt at getting closer to Dabi was cut off like that. But Mic was someone who didn't know how to give up. Dabi's least favorite kind of person.

"Where did you get those scars?"
"They're burns."
"Oh! Weren't you resistant to fire?"
"No. I just told you I got burns."
"You're like the Deku kid from Class 1-A. He also has a quirk that hurts him. You'll probably befriend him when you get there."
"I'm going into Class 1-A?"
"Yeah!! I'll be teaching you English." he checked the time, "I'll be going now."

Dabi was surprised. If he was gonna be in 1-A, would that mean he would see Shoto? Though he saw Shoto when he attacked UA, he didn't get to see him for long. 

Meanwhile, the 1-A students were having a bit of an argument about Dabi being in the class. Most of the students agreed that the pros probably has a nice motive. But a few -and by few it means Bakugou- were very mad about the decision. 

"THAT VILLAIN KIDNAPPED ME!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GONNA TRY BEFRIEND THAT THING?!!!" 
"I'm sure the heroes won't let him hurt us."
"I DON'T CARE!!! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT EXTRAS!!"
"Oh, right. How long are you two gonna be grounded, Deku?"
"I will be grounded for 3 days while Kacchan will be grounded for 4 days."

The next day Dabi followed Aizawa into Class 1-A. The students were all outside listening to the principal's speech, so Dabi started preparing his desk. On his desk was a piece of paper.