22- Teaming up

[Year 2021 December 2nd, UA]

It was a sunny day outside. Sunlight shimmered through the windows. It would've been the best day to go out with Touya. They would go out and have a great time. Just one part was missing. Touya.

Shoto paced around the room while Keigo sat on the couch. The heroes were having a meeting about how to get Dabi back.

"We have to get Dabi back!" Shoto shouted at Keigo. Keigo flinched. "I know, but it's dangerous. The heroes are on their way." Keigo was upset that Touya got kidnapped. It must've been the Hero Commission. He muttered, "Do I have to tell them..."

Shoto looked at the hero. Though he didn't like that Keigo wasn't doing anything for Touya, he couldn't help but pity Keigo. "Tell them that he's Touya?"

"No... that's a secret I'll keep til death unless he is fine with it. I'm talking about the Hero Commission. We used to go to their school. They probably want him back." he told Shoto. "For what? What could Touya do for them?"

"In the past, they used to order him around. To kill or to save, whatever benefited them."

"That's terrible. Wait- so Touya used to..."

"Yes, he used to kill people. It's thanks to you he stopped,"

"Me?" Shoto asked, confused.

"They also ordered to kill you, but he declined. It was the first time he declined their order," he explained.

Shoto thought, "Do you know where he'd be?" Keigo nodded, "I'm positive they're in the Hero Commission's agency. Touya burned the Dorushi School a few years back. The Commission is probably thinking of putting Touya as the new 'No.1'"

"Number 1?" Shoto asked. It brought up bad memories from Keigo's childhood. "The Number 1 is who the Commission sponsors training, food, money, etc. But they're also the most abused. I used to be the Number 1, and Touya will soon be the Number 1 of the next generation,"

"Then... let's tell this to the heroes! I'm sure they need this info! To save Touya," The two opened the door to see the heroes. Shoto started explaining the situation while Keigo gave heartening looks to everyone.

Keigo worried the heroes would be more suspicious. They could realize that if Touya killed people, Keigo also did. But there were no other choices. They had to save Touya.

Fortunately, the heroes went over the fact that Hawks was also in the program. They stood up and went to their cars to drive to the Hero Commission's Agency. "Wait, I don't have a car, though," Keigo complained. "But you can fly. So why would you need one?" Shoto told Keigo. "Oh, I forgot,"

Keigo jumped out the window and spread his wings. Red feathers seemed to fill the sky as he started to glide his way out of UA. He stared at the Hero Commission Agency's direction and flew towards there. "I'll kill them if they even touch my boyfriend," he muttered angrily.

[Year 2021 December 1st, UA]

Touya stared at the Madam and opened his mouth.

"Then I'll... I'll accept your offer. I'll do everything you tell me to, and in return, I want Endeavor out of the Pro Hero Industry."