19- Fuyumi knows

[Year 2021 November 25th, Tartarus]

Fuyumi looked at Stain. She had been coming over every day since then. Stain had told her a lot of information on Touya. Touya used to be the Number 1 of the school. But, he could never become a hero. The commission had made Number 2 become the hero instead. Since Touya wasn't the one they wanted. But, they wanted something else from Touya. They needed him to be someone that did their dirty work for them. It was disgusting.

Stain told her, "Oh, and I've been thinking of Touya and remembered what he chose for his new name," Fuyumi looked in surprise. Touya's new name? That could mean that she could find out where Touya is!

"What is it?" she asked, her voice coming out dry. "Dabi, it means cremation which is his quirk. The last time I heard, I heard he went into a league of villains. Don't know why though"

Fuyumi thought that she heard that name from someone. It was Shoto. He had said something about, "Dabi. Touya's in UA!" she realized. Dabi was a villain who once attacked UA but was now in a villain rehabilitation program. And he was in the same class as Shoto!

She thanked Stain and went to her home. She looked at Touya's diary again and was about to leave when she remembered there was one more thing left of Touya. She opened her drawer to see the photo album. There he was, Touya. And a boy next to him. But why did he look so familiar?

She was flipping through the pages and didn't realize that her father had come in. "What's that?" he asked. "Oh, it's a photo album. I forgot to show you. I know this is Touya but I don't get who this is." she pointed at Keigo's picture, "His name seems to be Keigo-"

Endeavor looked shocked. "Fuyumi, why is Hawks, the number 2 hero, with Touya?" Fuyumi looked back at Keigo and realized this was the number 2 hero. And the Number 2 of Dorushi. Meant to become a hero by the Commission.

~

She took a bus to UA. There were a few reporters outside but it didn't matter. She had to find Touya and Hawks. She tried to go past the door but UA's security blocked her. "Who are you and why are you trying to come in," they said threateningly. "I'm Fuyumi Todoroki. I've come to see Shoto. Shoto Todoroki, my brother," she replied.

"You need to have a pass to go through-" Just then, Shoto came out of UA's door. "Why're you here, Fuyumi? I saw you through the window.

"Shoto! I- I need to go through," she told her brother. Shoto realized how desperate Fuyumi was and brought her in. "What's wrong Fuyumi?"

"You know Dabi, right?" Fuyumi asked, to which Shoto nodded. "He's Touya," she told him. Shoto looked confused, "Tou-who? Tou...ya? Is that his name?"

Fuyumi remembered that Endeavor had never let the two talk much. "You know, your brother!" she said.

"My... you mean he's Touya?!" Fuyumi nodded in response. "We need to go meet him. Oh, then that means Hawks is dating my brother, huh..."

It was Fuyumi's turn to get surprised. "Touya's dating... WHO? Keigo?"

"You know his name too?" Shoto asked. Fuyumi giggled. "Welp, let's go meet Touya!"

A/N

I know it's short so I'll try to update as soon as possible!