Yandere!Clingy!Musa x Male!Reader

Start from the beginning

You were left in shock from this question.

Musa: "Great. Follow me."

Upon reaching her dorm, she opened the door, and you nervously walked in and saw a picture of her and her friends. While sitting down on the couch, you admired all the cool things she had.

Musa: "Y/N?"

You got up off the couch and walked to her room. As you entered, the door closed, leaving yourself frightened.

When you turned around, you saw Musa standing there, with a creepy smile plastered across her face.

"Why did you close the door?"

Musa: "Because I finally have you with me."

You slowly backed away and tried to make a run for the window, only for Musa to grab you and pin you down on the bed.

"Why are you doing this?!"

Musa: "I know about your past."

"W-what are you even talking about?"

Musa: did you really think I wouldn't recognize my favorite singer just because you are, so you say, "retired"?"

"Please don't tell anyone about this! I'll do anything!"

Musa: "Anything?"

"Yes, anything from anyone that knows I used to be a popular celebrity."

Musa: "Well, I only have one thing to ask of you."

"What is it?"

She got real close at you.

"Please don't let it be--" you began thinking.

Musa: "For you to be my lover."

"I don't want to, I keep getting asked that question and--"

Musa: "You don't have a choice."

"But what if--"

Musa: "You refuse, and I'll make sure you and whatever girlfriend you have will pay."

At this point, there was no escape from this. She clearly has you in her hold.

"I suppose I--"

She unexpectedly kissed you before you finished your sentence.

Musa: "Can you stay with me for tonight? Tomorrow is the weekend, and I am not letting you out of my sight."

You slowly climbed into bed without question, knowing the hell that is awaiting you.

Musa: "You're going to love me."

"Someone help," you thought.