Stella x Male!Reader

You witnessed The Trix stealing Stella's wand behind her back, causing her to lose all her powers.

You were worried because she was gonna become a "waxing pathetic" teenager without her special item.

As such, you had to get it back. There was no questioning it. You had to, or else you'd be suffering through her constant complaining about her missing wand, or worse.

Once nightfall hit, you snuck out of your room and ran as fast as you could, straight for Cloud Tower, without turning back.

After that great escape, you found yourself inside the heart of Cloud Tower. You had to hurry, because who knows if you were to get caught?

You soon found the wand, held it tightly in your hand. Just then, the school's security alarm went off.

You decided to book it, and as such,  you ran the hell out of that school.

The next morning, you found yourself feeling so tired from all that running around. You still held the wand in your hand, because you forgot to give it to Stella upon returning to Alfea.

You groggily headed to class when you felt something grab the wand.

"Oh no, let go, let..."

Stella: "(y/n), it's just me."

"oh, hi, Stella."

Stella: "You look tired."

"I spent most of last night trying to get your wand back."

Stella: "You didn't need to go through so much just to--"

"I mean, you would've been complaining about how you can't do anything because your wand is gone."

Stella: "No, I mean, you really shouldn't have done this."

"Why?" you asked.

Stella: "Griselda."

"I'm not afraid of her. What's she gonna do?"

As soon as you said that line, Stella pointed behind you, and you saw Griselda standing there, quite furious, followed by her dragging you all the way to her office. There, you were scolded for sneaking out at night and causing a ruckus at Cloud Tower. You had your powers taken away from you and were sentenced to cleaning up the entire school, from top to bottom. 

Still, even with this punishment, Stella thanked you for getting her wand back, even if "the bitch Griselda" punished you in the end.