Darcy x Male!Reader

You were practicing spells from your father's sacred grimoire in preparation from your battle with Bloom.

Being a lowly, low-ranked wizard, you couldn't handle ANY of the spells from the grimoire.

"I have failed you," you said to the skies, clearly to the father you failed.

Just as you put the grimoire back on the shelf, there was a knock on the door.

"Enter!" you shouted.

The door opened and the girl let herself in.

Darcy: "You need to help us fight the Winx."

"Not now, Darcy," you told her bluntly. "Right now, I'm preparing to fight Bloom, and, as you can see, I'm not the highest-ranking dark fairy of my kind."

Darcy: "What is that you're holding?"

"It's my father's grimoire. I figured these spells would help me against Bloom, but, as you know, I'm not skilled enough to attempt them properly."

Darcy: "Well, how about this: Why don't we try the spell together?"

"What do you mean?"

Darcy: "I'm a high-rank dark fairy, and you're a low-rank. Therefore, I believe that together, we can make such spells work."

"I suppose I can try that, but if it doesn't work, I'm not helping you fight the Winx."

Darcy: "It's a deal."

You chose the spell you wanted to do, and it didn't take long for you and Darcy to get all set up.

So, you casted the exact spell you wanted to do, along with Darcy. You witnessed it work right in front of your own eyes.

As you looked at the spell working with an ecstatic look on your face, Darcy leaned into your ear.

Darcy: "I love you."

You blushed deeply as the spell finished up.

Darcy: "Don't forget about our deal, Y/N."

As she left your room, you felt confident in yourself even more than before.

"I have someone who loves me and I can do my father's spells properly," you said to yourself. "This battle is gonna rule."