Roxy x Male!Reader

After a long day of schoolwork, you went straight to your dorm, locked the door, opened your desk, and gave your pet rabbit a carrot.

"Nobody can know you're here," you said to your rabbit. "If they found out, I'd probably be kicked out."

You walked into your kitchen.

"I can't trust anyone because I know they'll reveal to the higher-ups about the pet," you wondered. "But if that weren't the case, then who can I trust?"

The next morning, after finishing your daily routine, you fed your rabbit and left the dorm. Heading to your class after drinking from the water fountain, you saw the girl you admired.

She waved at you before you snapped back to reality and continued walking to class.

Roxy: "Something's going on with him."

Once you reached your last class, you found out that you had to be in groups of two. And you were paired with Roxy.

Roxy was happy to be paired with you, but on the other hand, you were worried about her discovering your secret.

Roxy: "Can I come over to your dorm?"

"Why not YOUR dorm?!"

Roxy: "My friends need to borrow it."

At that moment, you knew that your secret was going to be discovered.

You became increasingly anxious as Roxy sat down on the couch and you went to prepare some tea. In your nervousness, you accidentally opened the wrong cabinet which contained the bunny. It almost made a sound before you quickly closed it.

Roxy: "What was that?"

"Uh, nothing," you said sweating.

Soon enough, you started on the project. Sometime later, you were finished.

Roxy was about to leave before remembering that she forgot her notebook. She went to the cabinet where she put it in, and once you realized what cabinet, it was too late.

Once she saw the rabbit, you were prepared for everything bad to happen: she tells the headmistress, you get kicked out, anything bad that could happen was imagined all in the span of a moment.

Instead...

Roxy: "Why didn't you tell me you had an adorable rabbit?"

"You see, this rabbit was my grandfather's pet, and my father let me keep him, provided that I don't let the headmistresses know."

Roxy hugged you tightly and then kissed you, and then you realized what was gonna happen next.

Roxy: "I'll be able to help you take care of him, but in exchange..."

"For what?"

Roxy: "For you to be my boyfriend." 

"I---"

Roxy: "Would make an excellent caretaker."

You passed out as she kissed you once more.