Diaspro x Male!Reader

As per a ruling by your parents, you had to be the precautionary heir to the royal family of Eraklyon in case the princess were to die. 

Thing is, you and the princess never got along. You never liked the fact that she constantly insulted you, while you were nothing but nice to her. 

Two years later, you grew up to her constant insults and cruelty. It was all that you ever heard around your palace.

That was, until one night.

You were silent all day, while your wife noticed you weren't paying as much attention to her. Well, not as much attention as you usually give her while she's insulting you.

You went to the balcony just for some time to yourself. 

You felt tired from all that running around the palace, so you decided to take a rest on the balcony.

You heard footsteps heading for you, causing you to wake up from your rest.

You turned around and groaned upon seeing your wife.

"Please, Di," you responded groggily. "Not right now... I'm trying to rest..."

Diaspro: "I just want to talk to you for a bit."

You groaned, but followed her back inside the palace.

Diaspro: "I haven't been nice to you, have I?"

"I don't know... I've been nice to you all the time. I give you all the attention you need, and in return, you chew me out and treat me like crap..."

Diaspro: "I figured as much."

"Look, Di..." you responded, exceptionally tired. "I just want to be alone for a while."

Diaspro: "I'll make it up to you."

"Ha. That'll be the day."

Diaspro: "Listen to me."

"mmmph."

Diaspro: "I just want to apologize for how I've been acting these past years. I know I haven't been the best I should've been, but I don't want to lose you."

"I'd much rather have you lose me."

Diaspro: "Now is not the time for jokes."

"No, I'm being serious."

Diaspro: "(y/n), please. Listen to me. I don't want to lose you."

"I dunno, Di, I dealt with this for two whole years at this point."

Diaspro: "Just give me another chance."

"Okay..." you sighed. "One more chance. If you mess up, we're getting a divorce."

Diaspro: "You won't regret this decision!"

"God, I hope not," you said to yourself.