Faragonda x Male!Reader

After excusing yourself to deliver some paper to the other teachers in the other classrooms, you were just about to head back to your class when you heard a boom from outside.

Looking out the window, you saw that the Trix were attacking the school. Again.

From afar, a good number of fairies to handle them but none of them prevailed. And of course, five seemingly random girls already handled them, but only barely.

As you rushed back to your classroom, your teacher apologized for all the commotion, and after school let out, you gathered your things and started heading home for the day, until you heard someone calling you from afar.

You already knew who was calling for you, so you entered the office, pulled up a chair, and sat down.

She placed her pen down and closed the door before sitting back down, and there was nothing but silence before she began to speak.

Faragonda: "The usual instructor injured his leg and it's going to take him months to recover. We couldn't find anyone else who was good enough to take his place."

You sat in silence.

Faragonda: "Basically, I was wondering if could teach the young fairies while he's in the hospital."

"So let me get this straight: instead of being a normal student, you're promoting me to a TEACHER???"

Faragonda: "Yes."

"Sorry, Fara, but I have to back out of this."

Faragonda: "If you agree to this, I'll pay you extra."

Now there was no other choice. Either take the extra cash, or be flat broke.