Part:~55

~{The secret of pain is hidden behind Yn's frightened silence; Chapter 2}~

[Sometimes our loved ones unknowingly push us towards an abyss that increasingly leads to death or anxiety.

Even though, according to them, this kind of behavior towards us is right for our good, they unacceptably and unknowingly depress us from inside completely. Due to this, our mental health is destroyed, for which there are only two ways of recovery: death, hospitalization, or the same affectionate love as before.

But how do we tell? When they ask you about this reason, is it right to hurt them by telling them the truth? "That they are the ones who gave us unconditional love without asking, but at the same time, they gave us fear, phobia, yearning, regret, dread, anxiety, and trepidation; feel apprehensive about their punishment, their disappointing face just for their children's mistake, to such an extent that we cannot longer bear it and think of killing ourselves even every second, every minute, every hour, and even we want to kill ourselves."

"Any advice to give? How do I do this? How do we tell them our feelings before dying?" A girl asked herself.]

~Y/n's Pov~

In my silence, Appa again asked calmly, "What happened? We're friends, right? So you don't hide things from your daddy; tell me." I cried, hugged him tightly, and after a long time, I said in a broken voice, "W--will you listen to me? Won't you get angry?"

"Yes, obviously, sweetie, I'll listen to everything, and that too calmly!" He said this while hugging, caressing my back and hair

"What should I tell you?" I said it in confusion.

"What do you mean by what you should tell me? Tell me everything!" He requested.

"Appa, you may listen to me somehow, but will you understand my topic or will you try to understand me without misunderstanding me like you always do?" I asked while crying to console myself because it is certain that if Appa once said that he would not get angry and would understand peacefully, then he would respect his words and always follow what he said.