Part:~39

[Does this also happen by accepting a mistake committed out of compulsion? I don't know why I'm crying; woojin's thought condition. Chapter 1]

~[IN THE HALLROOM AT JK'S HOUSE]~

"Sir, I have something to confess to you," Woojin said in a slightly nervous tone, out of fear.

"Is there anything else left?" JK said in a soft voice, pretending to be cool as if he were calm. He added in a gentle tone, "In the scandal committed by you or both of you together? And how many more such hidden wrongdoings are there behind my back?"

 He added in a gentle tone, "In the scandal committed by you or both of you together? And how many more such hidden wrongdoings are there behind my back?"

Woojin said in a slightly trembling voice in fear, as he found his calm nature strange compared to the angry one a moment ago. "This is the only thing left that I will confess to you today."

"I already know everything, but still tell me what you have to confess because I may not be aware of that matter," JK said in a calm voice and softly with a long sigh.

"You won't beat me for confessing, will you?" Woojin said in a low voice while looking at Jk with pitiful eyes, as if he wanted Jk to take mercy on him.

JK said with a slight displeasure on his face, "How can I first decide what my reaction will be before hearing your confession?" He added a bit of a soft yet cold tone. "And I don't think that, seeing your condition, even if you have committed a big mistake, I can still punish you more severely than cruelly."

"Sir, I w--" JK interrupted him and said with a harsh expression, "It does not mean that I will not punish you after knowing your mistake. Still, think about whether you want to confess or escape. I am giving you an option, so don't blame me for whatever happens." Knowing the extent of his own anger, JK warned the 17-year-old boy in a cold tone that perhaps he could still escape if he wanted to.

"No, sir, I don't want to get away from you; I will confess to you even if I have to face punishment for it," Woojin said in a low voice with some confidence while hiding his fear.

JK liked Woojin's attitude of admitting his mistake, even if it got him into trouble. He was thinking that he wished his daughter had also dared to admit her mistake and acknowledge the truth.

He ignored his thoughts and spoke to Woojin in a cold, dominating voice. "Get started. What do you want to confess?"

 What do you want to confess?"