Part:~36

[I don't know what you are frightened of, but your horrified face is breaking my heart. Chapter:~3]

[AT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE]

The principal agreed with Jk's points of view because he didn't want to get himself into trouble by messing with him, and he had full faith in Jk, along with the fact that he would never do anything wrong with the innocent and pure souls of both of them. All he'll do is help both of them learn lessons from their mistakes! And the punishment given by JK will help them not repeat the same wrong things again.

To give privacy to all three, the principal was about to go out of his office cabin, but JK stopped him with a soft voice. "Mr. Gong! Can I have your stick?"

A little surprised, the principal replied, "Mr. Jeon! The stick is a little too strong, and it will hurt them."

"The main point is that the meaning of punishment is that because of its pain, people will not repeat their mistake again, so it is a matter of fact that they will definitely feel pain," JK said, being a little harsh and in a calm voice, confirmin...

"The main point is that the meaning of punishment is that because of its pain, people will not repeat their mistake again, so it is a matter of fact that they will definitely feel pain," JK said, being a little harsh and in a calm voice, confirming what he had said.

He feels that the principal is a little hesitant to give him his stick, and then his eyes go towards the stick lying on the table, which looks hard and thick, and perhaps the children will be in pain.

When Jk understood the principal's worried problem about the stick, he told his truth and said calmly, "Don't worry, I will handle the matter carefully. I know I won't be too harsh on both of them."

The principal nodded his head yes, slowly put his stick in Jk's hand, and said softly in a calm tone. "If you are going to punish them with this stick, then beat them gently with this stick because both of them are afraid of it, and it is thick, so it hurts a little more than necessary." The principal said this in concentration while worrying about both of them, knowing how short-tempered Jk is.

Jk shakes his head in agreement, and the principal walks out of his cabin for a round of school obsessions.

Now, in the absence of the principal in the cabin, Jk moves towards the children, who were sitting on their knees, holding their ears, for about 5 minutes.

"Both of you, stand up," Jk said with a cold expression, making his voice harsh.

Both of them stand with their heads raised, but when their eyes fall on the stick, which is held firmly in one of Jk's hands, both of them get scared to a great extent, which Jk can guess from the fear on their faces.