Part:~31

[The first fight to substantiate myself clean-handed of a mistake I never committed because I was falsely accused of it:~ chapter 2]

Yn grabbed Woojin's collar and said in an angry voice, "You are enjoying yourself by ruining my life."

Woojin said calmly and clearly while trying to solve the matter gently. "Leave the collar, Yn! Let's talk calmly because you are a girl and I don't want to put my hand on you. My brother didn't teach me this, ahh, you—stupid." Woojin's voice is broken by another punch from Yn, which hits him below the eye.

She asked in a rough tone, "So your brother has taught you to make false accusations against someone? Huh, your dumb bro—ahh."

Woojin punches her hard where she had an earlier scar on her face, cutting off her voice. Woojin said in a ragging voice, "Don't go on my brother for insulting him; see that I did not insult your father by bringing him in between us."

"And have I spoiled your life? You spoil your own life. You break your father's trust many times and come to me again and again like a wh*ore, as you have come today." He added, "What do you want now? You can't live without me--"

She kicked his private parts hard enough to leave him writhing in pain.

"You small-minded man! How can you call me a wh*ore when you always request all those things? You still have this fu*cking misconception that I would like to have a relationship with a cheap manw*hore like you?" She barks angrily.

"Ahh, you fuc*king girl, why did you hit here-- Ahh" He screams in pain and attacks her.

They keep beating each other and talking while scuffling.

"Because of you, my father doesn't talk to me." She added, "Because of that stupidity and selfish lie of yours, Appa punched me for the first time and punished me severely." She angrily screamed at him.

"It's not my fault; I also ate punch twice; you are not alone, and I only told him what you did to me that day." He said it in a rough voice while slapping her, so she punched back at him with full force.

"So you do that to me all the time; wasn't that harassing? If you do not consider whatever happened those days as harassment,

She said while trying to catch his forceful attack, "Then that day you falsely accused me in front of Appa; I cannot consider it harassment because it was you who taught me that."

Both of them keep fighting with each other just like this, and then after some time, a teacher comes there and tries to stop their fight.

"Stop it, you both!" When the teacher told them calmly, they did not understand, so he shouted and stopped them.

Woojin and Yn take a deep breath together and say in a cracked voice, "Sorry, sir."

"This is not a field of hooliganism where both of you are fighting wildly. Now follow me to the principal's office quickly." The teacher said scoldingly to them.

After solving the matter, it came to light that Yn had bullied Woojin, and the matter was confirmed when the school canting people proved and gave a statement that it was Yn who had forcibly taken away Woojin.

The principal called both of their respective guardians, informed them about the matter, and called them here.

They sent Yn and Woojin to the nurse room for treatment because both of them are in very bad condition; both of them are badly injured, and blood was flowing from many parts of their faces and bodies, so the principle sent them there.

[IN THE FIRST AID ROOM]

Woojin and Yn are sitting alone in the first-aid room of the school. Yn is crying a lot because, while trying to get one allegation removed, she got into something unwanted, and another false allegation was made against her. "How can this be called a bully? It was a scuffle between the two. I admit that I started the fight and scuffle, but it was not the bully. If Appa finds out, he will beat me a lot and get angry too," she cries, thinking this in her mind.

"Woojin, why are you doing this?" She said this while crying in a slightly angry voice.

"Hey, now you will say that what you did was not bullying, right?" he said, laughing in a pained voice.

"Appa is angry with me because of my actions that day and because of the accusations made by you while setting fire to him; that is why he did not talk to me even once in those days with affection like before," she complained angrily.

"So what should I do in that? Because of you, should I climb in front of your father?" He asked with anger.

"You weren't like that; why are you doing this? Even today, like that day, I have not done the things of which you have accused me." She asked a little sternly while sobbing.

"You want to know why I lied that day and today too?" He got a little angry but asked in a soft voice, so she nodded yes and was excited to know.

"My brother is in hospitals; his health is very bad, so I do not want to upset him by revealing this secret of mine because I know that when I tell the truth to your cruel father, he will definitely tell my brother as per the threat and will deal with me in front of him by giving me punishment that I don't want."

"How can you put me in trouble for your selfishness?" She asked in an unbelievable conversation.

"I told you not to fight and talk peacefully, but you did not agree." He tried to turn the conversation around by saying, "You have a habit of taking punishment from your appa, so tolerate it a little even today."

"If it were just a matter of facing punishment, I would have tolerated it; here it is a matter of silence. I just want to say one thing: if you ever considered me your friend or if you were not always concerned about love and everything to show off, then tell Appa the truth because his anger never lasts so long."

She started crying bitterly, saying, "My soft appa is very angry with me! His silence is unbearable now. Just tell Appa the truth; I will forgive you. I'm begging you to just tell him the truth. I will never enter into a relationship nor with you or nor with anyone." She begged in front of him to tell her appa the truth.

He feels bad seeing her, whom he once called love, but he knows that he cannot do anything because by doing this he may also get into trouble, so he pays attention to not becoming selfish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

~ Thanks for your support and for reading this story.