Part:~48

"Fear of losing dearest close ones:~ chapter 3"

[Some of my obscure secrets, which I would absolutely never want to be revealed in front of my loved ones, are the agonizing screams of the silence of one's emotional heart, which are more noisily hurtful-unbearable than any kind of vocabulary can describe.]

WARNING⚠️:~ Some language has been used in it that you may find uncomfortable, and if it does not suit you or your age, then please skip it.

[AT THE CLUB AROUND 8 PM]

"Jungkook! stop it! Man, you've been drinking for so long." A lady spoke to Jungkook in a worried voice.

"You just shut up! Don't bother me while I'm drinking." Jungkook said in a calm voice as he produced a pag of hard ice wine.

"You are already wasted, and if you drink more, then you will become intoxicated beyond tolerance." Lady said.

"Shut up, dude! You also drink; this alcohol helps a lot in diverting the mind." Jungkook said in a deep voice as he took a sip of his wine.

"Jungkook, what happened----"

"PARK CHAE-YEON!" Jungkook yelled at her, making her flinch in fear.

He added in the coldest tone, "You know pretty well that I am using you for my own beneficial s*exual ho*rmones, and even after almost 10 months, today I called you to the club room for the same reason; your work is over; now leave

He added in the coldest tone, "You know pretty well that I am using you for my own beneficial s*exual ho*rmones, and even after almost 10 months, today I called you to the club room for the same reason; your work is over; now leave."

Chae-yeon said with a slight smile as she controlled her emotions, "How do you say that you use me? wh--when I know that you come to me with your sexual needs to use me, I f--fulfill your needs in exchange for money."

"That's what s*ex-workers do, so don't try to be friends--." Jungkook's voice cuts through Chae-yeon's sad but harsh tone of false pretense.

"I never said that I was going to be your friend; however, it is harmful for our weak body and broken heart to be friends with a hard-hearted person like you who is here only for his own needs."

"Yes, then get out of here!" Jungkook said rudely while taking the glass of wine, but midway, Chae-yoen stopped him from drinking and spoke in a soft voice.

"Jungkook, even though we are not friends, we have known each other for many years, so at least you can share your worries with me, which is why you have been drinking too much for so many days."

"You take good care of your clients so that you don't lose them for any reason." Jungkook, in his rough tone as well as his intoxicated state, took out his anger on her for worrying about anything else and blurted out whatever came to his mind without even thinking twice.

The lady snatched the wine glass from Jungkook's hand violently and said it in an emotionless voice. "Obviously, Jungkook, y--you can think like this too; I won't feel bad because it's my job."