Part:~37

[Can admitting and recognizing my error demonstrate that the morals and upbringing provided by my brother are superior, which is true?

Woojin said to himself as he thought about his beloved brother: "Sorry, Hyung! Because really, my brother didn't teach me this, and when he finds out, he will be angry with me for doing this."]

[NEAR THE CAR OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL]

Jk takes his daughter in his lap and moves towards his car. He gently pays attention to her and makes her sit on the driver's side seat, and slowly he also sits on the door seat of the car, but his eyes go to the voiceless, babbling lips of Yn, who is still crying in fear.

Seeing Yn in such a frightened state, her father's heart breaks because he never wanted to see her in such a condition, and neither does he want to see her in the future.

But to control his broken heart, he takes a deep breath and speaks in a firm but soft voice. "Why are you crying? And don't try to speak now. Relax; we will go home and talk peacefully to resolve the matter."

As soon as Jk takes the name of the house, Yn's nervousness increases, and she fearfully starts looking at Jk's hand placed on his driving steering wheel and the belt worn around his waist. She feels that after going home, these two things will attack her body mercilessly as a punishment, which will cause more pain to her already injured body.

Thinking about this, she cries bitterly while trying to control her fear.

"Don't think too much while overthinking; it's nothing like that. I said we would talk!" Jk said in a soft voice, sensing Yn's feelings when he observed Yn's eyes and fear.

Jk felt very bad seeing this, or as if he was regretting seeing his daughter in such a condition. His face and emotions looked so tired that he would cry any moment, but he controlled himself from becoming weak in front of Yn.

JK informed her in a soft tone but a little bit coldly, as if he remembered something that was left incomplete. "Look, Yn, I said that we would just talk and resolve the matter when we reach home. I remembered some work, and it is very important, so I am leaving. Don't try to get down the car and run away with any foolish overthinking."

"