text threat chapter 28

Tuesday April 25th 2022

It was the morning I knew I felt kind of scared, when Emily is mad she is really mad! I had to get on with the early paper rounds, but I just figured I'm not scared of some peeping Tom...

I got up at 5:30 a.m., had a quick slice of toast, and grabbed one of Mike's shakes from the fridge... I knew it was naughty, but he was asleep, and I was starving!
I first went on the Harryford Estate and then to Middlesbrough Estate and then the huge Michigan Estate...
I got my tips and money and then I went to the other side it was silly at this point he was there again!

Watching me I saw his silhouette move with me, it was silly weird, I couldn't help being me, I started pulling faces at the window again I stuck my thumbs to my temples and wriggled my fingers and stuck my tongue in and out of my mouth!

The silhouette just stayed put, he appeared to be crouched down and now he was standing and copying me!
I found it so funny I started to laugh.
I got on my bike and rode off, me and Emily were fighting, so there was no use telling her about this.
I wondered why I had her as a sister, why me, and why she is such a materialistic slimeball who cares so much about what others think...
Ohhh, I had myself fooled thinking I could help that stubborn cow!

I rode off; I didn't go to Howell's today.
I went back to have my breakfast...
I never noticed Ryan was behind this walkway path by Mike's House and was watching me profoundly.
I saw someone run across the field holding a bike, but I didn't know what was going on; I just chained my bike up and went in.
"Hey little hustler, here's what I got for you, eggs, beans, sausages, and a powdered donut or I have some French toast with vanilla caramel sauce,"

"I miss my mums high protein food,"

"You want to go home,"

"No, Mike, we will argue I can't go back,"

"Why not?"

Aunt Louise looked at him with a long face and Mike understood he wasn't to get involved.

She looked out the long tall window arch and said, "strange that a person would run across the field holding a bike!"

"Okay, but if you need me, you know to just call me anytime,"

"Yes, and I'll understand if you don't want me here anymore,"

"No, you been through too much I am worried about you,"

"Don't be, Emily got her stupid friends back and that's what matters I knew she was fooling me when she didn't want me paying for stuff I already began to question her motives,"

"Which were?"

"Popularity and it always has been,"

I couldn't stay off from school no matter what I said...
I had to face Emily and of course I had to work with Jimmy it was going to be tough...

"Put your seat belt on sweetheart please," "you saw the guy run across the field,"

"Yes it looked weird,"

"I caught a glimpse, but couldn't be arsed thinking about it,"

"It's strange though,"

"Yeah it is and hey there's Jimmy,"

"Okay well good luck and let me know if you need anything okay,"

So i got dropped off by Aunt Louise and Jimmy he's cool he helped me take my bike off the roof; "so you okay,"

"Yeah, and this can't go on, a secret friendship, are you scared of my sister? Be a man Jimmy Vanderbolt,"

"Okay, I really like her, I like you too, I am sorry,"