Waterboys' humiliation Chapter 21

Thursday April 20th 2022

It was getting warmer and brighter, so everyone was into t-shirts, trousers and sneakers, Andrew always wore long sleeves, but nobody actually knew why!
I and my sister, Marcus, my mum and Jimmy were the only ones who knew about his hose pipe problem and Andrew Johnson has nowhere to hide, because Grace can't save him, he was no where to be seen when I was missing so what is wrong with him indeed?

It was morning and someone had indeed come to wash the buses, the person was roughly 5ft9 inches tall and really smashed it within 1 hour and did them all!
It was weird they kept their whole face covered and wore a mask!

After the buses were done the person grabbed a drink from the fridge and went away, Emily crawled to see if it was Monica's bike!

She sighed, "no it isn't,"

"We stayed here all night, I'm going home, we don't even know who it is?"

"Look, Tommy, thank you. There's no need to cause others' grief, okay!"

"Emily I'm not causing anyone grief okay its just hard-core facts now I'm going to keep warm, bye,"

With that, everyone except Mike, Marcus, Aunt Louise and Jimmy bounced and planned to find out who was behind the scheme.

Tommy left the carwash and the person looked at him and was about to remove the mask, then quickly ran away.

"Hey I saw a little, unfortunately they saw me, they were about to remove the mask and ran toward the left,"

Emily thought a second, "where is that?"

Jimmy bounced in, "that is the rich end of your neighbourhood,"

"Marcus come on,"

Marcus drove and the mask clearly stayed on; "Jimmy get out of the car when they stop and see where they are going,"
"I'm going with you,"
"Thanks Mike,"

"Right where do we go,"

"Let's wait for them incase something happens," Aunt Louise suggested and so it was done!

Jimmy followed, ducking and diving into bushes until he saw the person enter a home, he alerted the others and they went to Emily's.

"Dad, we couldn't find the perpetrator, but the person who washed the buses they wore a mask and headed to the rich end so Jimmy followed and found out the person lives on Declaration...

With that, dad spat his tea and began to cough almost as though he had choked!

"I think I know where Monica is, come let's go to 117 Declaration Avenue,"

"Wait just tell the police,"

"What they going to do?"

"Fine I guess it's sensible,"

So dad alerted school and the police were then notified about the suspicious note and car wash incident...

Everyone marched over to 117 Declaration, and the man was non other than Grace's Uncle from her mother's side...

"Sir I will need you to let us into the home, not just talk from the window or I'll have to break down your door."

20 minutes after trying to reconcile the matter an agreement wasn't made so two very strong police men kicked the door down and in a blow it was open.

5 police men went upstairs and 5 were downstairs, 3 went into the garden, 1 searched the cars.

Monica was not there...

"Why did you go to the carwash?"

"I don't know,"

"Why did you go to the carwash,"

"I have memory problems,"

"I'll call your Dr to clarify this is true?"

"No you can't just break my door, not replace it and expect my personal details,"

"I could take you in for questioning,"

The man was handcuffed and taken away, a neighbour came out, "Hi what's up,"

"My daughter who delivered papers here is missing,"

"Oh no so who's been taking the money?"

"I did it before, but I was at the carwash and kind of hoping she'd be back,"

"If I see her I'll let you know right away."

Dad warmingly smiled through his broken heart.

We went home, to think about where Monica could be, Marcus said he'd be back.

He knocked on Andrew's door after gathering loads of kids from school, "you know the whole time,"

"What you talking about?"

"Tell me where Monica Vokasovich is now, sweatpants, its enough you lied to her, sweat in her food like a human sweat jetski, and I had to drive her home, its enough Grace paid you to fool around with people's emotions now where is she,"

Marcus looked Andrew straight in the eye and this made him really really anxious and so much so that sweat dripped everywhere and everyone laughed at him.

"We want Monica, we want Monica,"

"Where is she?"

"If I told you Grace said she'll kill me,"

"Not if I beat you to a smoothie first,"

"No please Marcus," Andrew screamed like a little girl...

Marcus grabbed his shirt, "tell me nowwww,"

My pals whipped out their phones to record what Andrew was saying..."

"Fine, but what me and Grace did to Monica is nothing and now she is locked up in a shed in Grace's uncle's garden, not her mums side he lives on Declaration, the one Monica is in its in Tory Street, near Labour Street,"

"Ohh no that's where the peadophile lives, he's going to rape Monica," yelled Sofia,
" I went to Labour Street to do shopping and then went to Tory Street to get my nails done and he looked at me, ewww,"

The kids quickly alerted the police...

It was getting late and everyone began planning what to do next...

Meanwhile I was literally almost suffocated, and I was left here, abandoned with no fuel, water or electricity I was tied up and left...