Waterbug chapter 12 editing

Monday April 11th 2022

It was that usual routine of mine and you know the story, wash face with clearsil, or pearl soap, use the spot thingy on my t-zone, it was a zair gel to dry them out and then I used rose water.
My 109spf suncream and napir cream...
Also a spritz of hydrochloric acid and vitamin c britening mist and serum, brush my teeth and hair and apply my duwey Charlotte Tilbury collagen serum and slip on salt of the earth deodrant with 100% pure musk perfume, a tshurt, jeans, socks, zair48 trainers because this limited edition pair donated millions to Palestine and Yemen and I grab myself any cereal bar and off I'm out on the bike to deliver papers and get my tips.

Howell's gave us free sandwiches this morning so I got them back into the refrigerator and got myself ready for school. I refreshed my brain and got all my books ready by looking into my planner.

My mum wanted me and Emily closer even if we never bonded over the same things so I'm not sure what's got up her butt crack- cannabis or a diaper rash from stupid g-strings (My mum- yes I saw them in her bedroom) not my finest day I was like am I the only granny pants girl in this blooming family, but I hustle hard!
I don't need no diaper rash from no thong ass string and that's a man named Sisco disco it was his beach dream...

Anyways my brother is an asswipe so I'd rather not get him involved in this because he's not good at keeping secrets and so we tread lightly as I know Grace is so clever and knows a little too much about me.

Emily gets up at 5am, showers, does her hair and make up and is getting way more into p.louise, huda beauty and Charlotte Tilbury since I told her about the boycotting 2021.

I never thought she'd actually listen only I don't see her in Tommy hilfiger, nike, puma, adidas or any dkny anymore.
Not even lacoste, ysl, or Hugo boss!
I'm impressed she binned all her saint laurent beaut to the charity, and her things even urban decay makeup and she stated if I want my face to decay then wear urban decay it's actually true its' a stupid name.
She threw everything L'Oréal into the charity bin including nyx and she don't wear mac or anything owned by L'Oréal anymore, just some brands she still can't let go of...

She's trying to give up Diet Coke, but I told her the formula so I'll see how it goes from there, but I don't doubt Emily will do the right thing; just it will take her time, but I know she will do it!

With everyone ready it was out and off to work or school.
We drive there and me and Emily stop at a drive in and I said no to macdonalds and dunkin doughnuts and Costa and starbucks so Emily said, "Okay I understand your passion and I will too support Palestine so let's go to the local diner and get a chocolate mocha shake before school," Emily looked at me with striking eyes...

"I'll pay sis," I said with serious eyes...

"No Monica you're my little sister,"

"I make more money though,"
"I know, but I love you,"
"Emily I know, but a couple of shakes is the least I can do for you and I appreciate you helping me and I am a bum when it comes to expressing my emotions, but I do love you,"
"Aww you're cute and i just totally figured out your love language,"
"Don't push it pepper breath."
"Haha okay I'm not and its peppermint to you yeast breath,"
"Shut up menthol overdose,"
"Okay let's get them before school starts class clown,"
"Yeast breath?"
"Too much pizza dough hun,"
"Oh good one, but don't say that in school it sounds like an infection,"
"Haha oh yeah don't worry 😅I won't!...

I started to feel inquisitive so I asked her what my love language was and Emily told me and I was kind of surprised, but I said she knew this from a quiz someone made up!
"It's written by a psychologist you should check it out; cheek about everything,"
"Fine I'll do it on the weekend when I've no homework and no carwashing."
"You carwash everyday,"
I stuck my tongue out at her because she's kind of right all I do Is work!