Resolving mysteries chapter 22

Friday April 21st 2022

It was 430 am its unusual, but Emily was up early she got a bike like mine and rode up to Declaration to deliver the papers and noticed the person looking down from the attic window from 117 Declaration Avenue so she took a photo.
She wondered if the person was okay, raped or kidnapped.
It was scary and she even went to Howells and he gave us a cake.

She told dad to put my money in my safe for me.
We had to eat breakfast it was a rule, even though Emily was having serious issues with eating because she was feeling anxious, mum told her to try to calm down and think of meadowheaven and eventually Emily ate.

Craig came back with bad news, I barged into that house, ran up to the attic, Monica is not there. I even took photos.

"Oh no, where is my daughter?"

Mum hadn't cried in a long, long time, but she began to cry. She was overwhelmed with really bad thoughts and worry.

"Andrew told us she was there,"

"Don't trust him, he stinks on ice haha,"

"What Craig,"

"Haha he tried to join the ice hockey 🏒 team and he kept slipping because he sweats too much haha 😄,"

Everyone laughed, but mum, "it's not the same without her here, her banter it's next level and mocking people, I'm fed up,"

"She'll be found you just need to let loose, go to work and keep looking,"

"Let loose, sorry if our child doesn't appease you Mr Bushy I will not go to work,"

"Honey then we can't pay the bills!"

"Fine I'll go, but I don't want to, I want my baby,"

Aunt Louise looked after Emily and Craig even if they weren't really babies, but it put mum's mind at ease.

"Right do you usually drive your selves to school, I didn't bring my car,"

"Yes don't worry, just stay here incase she comes home,"

Aunt Louise stayed at home, but was worried about Monica, she tried calling her again and again...

Craig and Emily arrived at school, because everyone had to go as the police took on the responsibility and Craig spotted Andrew! "Hey, hey, I went to that house and my sister isn't there!"

"I told you what I know,"

"Yeah don't sweat it, oh wait you already are haha haha hahaha haha, you stink on ice and you made all the basketball team fall to the floor."

"Come on Craig before the sprinklers go off,"

Andrew had a phone call, he looked around and noticed nobody was around...

"Hey so you sorted it,"

"Yes nobody knows a thing,"

"Good and make sure or otherwise,"

"Otherwise, what?"

The phone hung up and Andrew began to sweat badly, particially because he knew stuff. When he feels remorse, it made him more anxious, which made him sweat even more and more...

A girl heard the conversation her name was Aimie Styles...
She told Marcus and it was time to resolve the mystery...

Everyone was muttering, "hey I hate hanging out with my cousin he stinks,"

"Come on Marcus we got to find Monica?"

"Alright I got you,"

Mr Watson walked in and clapped his hands, interesting week, the body is capable of all sorts of traumas and emotions and even stress, what happens if your cortisol levels get too high?"

"Yes Aimie,"

"Your body reaches burn out,"

"Very good, now we will spend the next 20 minutes learning about burnout,"

Then it was time for Mr Giles, "let's hear the poem by Monica Vokasovich?"

Emily got excited and it was only a recording...

"You're my Sunshine
Following and loyalty
No tweets, just shadows."

Mr Giles looked around, he got everyone's attention and then spoke; "You see a haiku is only just 17 syllables and 3 lines...
The first is 5 and then the second is 7 and the last is 5 making it 17 so 575 Is the rule...

We began to think and to create a masterpiece like Monica, she used social media, but is really describing the, pandemic, inflation and loyal people."

The whole class has to write a haiku...

Meadowheaven Grace
Perfect to shop and to eat
Great to get Broke too

I'm on the field
Everyone cheering for me
To get that homerun

I'm more than just looks
Moo moo explosives and sex
I have true feelings

I grind and hustle
To stop this bleak bland future
Feel inspired

Literally, nobody could nail it like Monica

The bell rang it was home ec and then after that it was lunch and we had to find everyone...

"We need to know what Andrew was talking about and to who,"

"Emily, I've a feeling he knows about the revenge and told Grace, he might look stupid, but believe you me, he ain't stupid."

Emily walked on and then said, "Well, he can't play games forever."

Marcus agreed to hang out, but Andrew said he was busy, so a bunch of people began spying on him...

They waited behind cars, behind plants and in bushes all with their spotlights ready to snap...

"So you agreed to it and here's your payment, take this food, I mean we can't starve her to death its been 3 days and she's not eaten or drank anything so go and feed her and then prove to me she's still there,"

"Grace I ain't doing it without an upfront payment,"

"Fine,"

"50$ no way, 100$ or I'm out and the whole world's going to know it,"

"Fine."

Grace handed him 100$, "Oh and next time you know something you better tell me or I'll tell everyone about your secrets,"

"Grace I'm fed up, people already know about my sweat, you turned me into a monster and I hate this, but I will go feed her."

The snapchatters all posted yo their spotlights and then quickly masked their faces and went on their bikes to find out where Monica was!

They found she was at 1948 balfour Declaration Avenue...
It was then they decided to go rescue Monica in the middle of the night without Andrew knowing...

"Your cousin is such a jerk,"

"Believe you me, I never thought he'd do something as corrupt or evil as that."

Sammy arrived and said "I will climb up that window and get her, I can't believe what Grace did, I feel so bad,"

"Did you write this note to Monica?"

Sammy read the note, "it's my handwriting, but I did this assignment to help Grace and she forged my handwriting and signature to make it look like I did it,"

"So who lives at 1948, and 1917 someone was watching her?"

"Grace's family on 1917 I used to stay over there a lot, I did watch Monica and I should have said something I just didn't want to seem like a creepy I just missed her I was so confused and grappling my own emotions about how conflicted I felt with Grace and how great I felt with Monica Vokasovich."

"Alright so you do care about her, right the main thing is we need to get her back."

It was agreed that in the middle of the night they'd rescue Monica.