PopFight Chapter 15

Friday, April 15 2022

I was really hurt that Marcus started seeing somebody so quickly!
What happened to, "I'm focused on my studies, my future," and all that bs!
He seemed so interested and said how beautiful I was or was this how it just played out in my head.
Or did I want this to be real or was I a terrible person and rebounding or worse if he was rebounding and so let it be some other girls' problem.

As I delivered the damn papers I had flashbacks of how beautiful and good Sammy and me were together!
How euphoric it felt and that tingle when he held my hands!
I had silly flashbacks of Marcus and how I imagine how good we could be together.
I was fed up of boys leading me on it really hurts.
A slight tear fell, and I quickly wiped it away and regained my composure.

I literally saw the silhouette lurking through the vertical blinds again, Sammy smiled at me yesterday, and I couldn't help thinking it was Sammy now more than ever!
I looked up and watched him too a little, I had no expression on my face, I really didn't know how to show I'm interested because I'm afraid, look how Sofia ditched me? Grace? Marcus indirectly rejecting me! I'm just afraid of getting hurt I guess; all this moving around really took its toll on me emotionally.

I wasn't in the mood for a happy dance this morning so I did some laps on my bike and rode off, getting extra tips I was happy, of course it wasn't from near Sammy's, but I know it was an elderly couple or a parent for sure.

I got back and my mum had made me egg bread, French toast and a stack of chocolate pancakes with a white chocolate mocha!

"What are you doing mum,"

"I can't cheer you up princess?"

"Wait, how did you know, I was even upset this morning and by the way it's too much,"

"Run up, put it in your safe and hurry down to eat, Emily wants to take you for a ride this morning."

"You didn't answer my question are you psychic?"

"No dear, just good intuition now hurry up."

I did as I was told, but my heart felt like it was now punching my throat on the inside I just couldn't take it anymore!
I really hated this feeling!

I was eating my breakfast and Emily came to join me, "morning beautiful sister, honestly who needs friends when I got you,"

"Yes you just learned to accept me,"

"Yes nobody got me Jimmy boo like you,"

"You mean choo choo train, haha I'm just kidding,"

"Ha, you better be. Let's eat quick and go Marcus's house,"

"I'm not in the mood,"

"Is this because of yesterday?"

"I think I just need some space!"

"Okay, you go on your bike, and I'll meet you there?"

"No, Emily, I want to be alone a few days; my heart hurts,"

"Honey, Marcus isn't worth it, Lauranette banged him hard, and he's not even good at it apparently she took the lead role,"

"Haha, what,"

"Joking, he's good, but made you laugh,"

"Emily, for goodness sakes, I'm going to kill you. I never get any air unless it's your air,"

"Haha,"

"Come on, let's go to Marcus's before I really do change my mind."

Emily put the car in drive, and I quickly stopped her whilst I hyperventilated...