9.1.1 chapter 23

Friday April 21st 2022...

It was 8pm, most of the rich enders were off by 7pm, up early as a bird in the sky...
The crew were set, Emily, Marcus, Sarah, Tommy, Sammy, Ibrahim and Mike...
Jimmy was asleep so he could do the papers and carwash...

Everyone grabbed a flashlight and Sammy grabbed the ladder and went up to the attic to see if he could see Monica.
"The blinds are shut I can't see a thing,"

Emily was shook with anxiety that she felt negative energy up in her spine, "I don't feel so good I feel woozy, has anyone got water,"

"Yes have this,"

"Thanks Mike,"

"Don't worry," Ibrahim reassured in a gentle tone...

Meanwhile Monica was in Grace's Grandmother's house, "now while my grandmother is sick in the hospital you can stay here and do the chores and I'll pay you nothing for the torture you did,"

"Then I'm not doing it, if you think I'd waste my breath worrying about you then you've another thing coming,"

"There better not be one soiled pad on this floor when I get back or otherwise,"

Monica tried to charge her phone in secret, she figured she may as well do the chores so she can get out of this mess!

On the other side the police showed up, "oh for fucks sakes man, most of these rich folk too paranoid," Ibrahim sarcastically said,"

They all got into the truck and the police followed them on a mad chase down the highway...

They got to the carwash...

"Yeah they probably shit in gold toilets,"
Laughed Tommy...

"Eww," Sarah and Emily remarked and Tommy added "they rich I was just joking, anyways most of us pay our taxes to their services,"

Emily added, well we should use small businesses,"

"Haha that's cheap for you,"

"Tommy I've changed."

"Nah you'll never change,"

Emily just pouted and sat with her hands crossed over one another one another on her knees.

The police banged on the door and Mike let them in and the officer gave a long stare at each and every single one of them and then searched them, "what you all doing here after leaving 117 and 1948 balfour avenue ,"
"I lost a purse," Emily pleaded...

"I lost my cat," Sarah pleaded...

"I lost my coin," Sammy said...

The police man wasn't buying it, I'm searching this place...

He found something that belonged to Monica Vokasovich, "you kidnapped her,"

"Excuse me she's my sister,"

The police man looked at Emily Vokasovich, "I don't see much resemblance,"

Emily showed him her ID and Mike then told him to talk to Andrew Shouop...
Emily stared at Marcus, "not my last name thank lord almighty haha, but it is his he's just embarrassed 😆 so he uses fake names haha."

"Oh right,"

The police man agreed to talk to Andrew the following morning and all of a sudden Mike's phone rang...

"Monica, where are you, I was taken from 1917 balfour avenue to 1948 avenue to Grace's grandmother please come get me she's turning me into her slave, I had to do it so I could call you,"

"Alright, wait we're coming, where is Grace?"

"I don't know she left,"

Mike hung up the phone...

"Everyone let's go rescue Monica Vokasovich,"

Everyone cheered and went to rescue Monica...

They covered their faces and got their flashlights out, their ladder, Tommy called her and said they were in the backyard.

Monica tried to open the window, but it was stuck, she was locked in the bedroom, the window wouldn't open...

"What's taking her so long,"

"Monica open the window come on,"

"Shhh, Grace might come back, Marcus"

"Fact is we need to dial 9.11 and tell them to break the window,"

"Just wait, then we'll call the fire department." Emily began to look up and sigh relentlessly...

Monica climbed through the airvent and into another room, the window was still locked....

She tried 3 rooms until she reached the living room and opened the window, "quick grab my hand,"

"Marcus pulled her out and said why are you all dusty?"

Monica coughed, "I climbed through the airvent and fell through to the second storey airvent and it was dusty, ah ah ahhhahahhaaaa ahhhhhhAaaaaaa ah ah,"

"Oh no here quick, get in the truck and we need to get you some rubicon and a pizza,"

"Ahhh hhhhhahhhha ah ah ah, thank marcusssshahahaaaaha,"
"Have water quick,"
I drank the water and felt a little better, I sneezed 3 times.

Sammy put his arm around me Monica, "here take my jacket,"

"Thanks, it will get dirty and besides, I'm not cold,"

"Alright,"

I felt uncomfortable with his arms around me at this point...

Monica Vokasovich was tired and wanted to go home and shower, "it's okay, I'll drive you all home, but first Monica and Emily."
Mike dropped the girls off and went to drop the boys off.

Mum was crying her eyes out, I wasn't used to seeing this side of her, "let me go shower and then just come cheer her up,"

"Okay,"

Monica is tired and just showered and got into pj's, i come down smiling at my mum, "What, Monica, Monica, Honey,"

"What I'm oiling my beard,"

"Forget about your sexy beard at this time,"

"Why you so damn hysterical,"

Dad come down, "ohhhh my girl, ohhh you're back, hahaha,"

"Yes I'm tired I just showered and I need pizza, 28 inches and a huge drink,"

"Absolutely I'll get you a superpali delivery right away."

Yes I wolfed down the 28 inch pizza special, which was a different flavour with every bite, and wolfed down her April lemonade...

"Burrrrp, alhamdulilah, praise be to the almighty,"

"What did you say Monica?"

"It's saying amen in Arabic all praise be to the lord almighty, Ibrahim told me and I love his culture and the religion is really peaceful, I want to go back to work,"

"Honey no you just had a very big shock no,"

"No I was bored out of my mind,"

"Jimmy went for you and there's a surprise for you,"

"Hi sweetheart,"

"Aunt Louise, ohhh my god haha,"

"I got you all to myself I can't wait for the holidays, I am taking annual leave from my other job during the holidays at school so we can have a holiday, I took hybrid work so I can stay here for a while."

"Cool wow my favourite people are here under one roof, but Jimmy,"

"He covered your shifts and will do the paper rounds tomorrow and then hustler he's all mine and you can do extra shifts,"

"Sure,"

It was time for bed and mum text the police and text the teachers to alert them and about Grace and the involvement of Andrew too.