Wedding

In the heart of the Hidden Leaf Village, as the morning sun cast its golden rays upon the land, Ino and Kakashi shared a quiet moment in their cozy bed.

"Ino-chan, wake up," Kakashi whispered, pressing a tender kiss to her forehead. "It's time to start the day."

Ino stirred, her eyes fluttering open with a sleepy smile. "Good morning, my love," she murmured, reaching up to caress his cheek. "Thank you for waking me."

They moved around the kitchen with practiced ease, Ino preparing coffee while Kakashi tended to the eggs and toast.

"So, any big plans for today, Hokage-sama?" Ino teased, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she poured the steaming coffee into their mugs.

Kakashi chuckled, flipping the toast with a flourish. "Just the usual—meetings, paperwork, and maybe a few ninja missions thrown in for good measure. What about you, my dear Sensory Queen?"

Ino laughed, leaning against the counter. "Oh, you know me—just saving the village one mind at a time," she quipped, her smile softening as she gazed at him. "But seriously, Kakashi, thank you for always supporting me in my duties. I couldn't ask for a better partner."

Kakashi's gaze softened, his mask of stoicism slipping away to reveal the depth of his affection. "And I couldn't ask for a better lover," he replied, crossing the kitchen to wrap her in a warm embrace. "Together, we can face anything that comes our way."

As they shared a tender kiss, the morning sun bathed them in its warm embrace, a silent witness to the love that bound them together—a love that would endure for all eternity.

In the quiet of their home, with the moon casting a soft glow through the windows, Ino and Kakashi settled onto the couch, their fingers intertwined as they discussed their future together.

"Love, there's something I've been thinking about," Kakashi began, his gaze tender as he looked into her eyes. "I know we've both been busy with our duties, but I can't help but think about our future together."

Ino smiled, squeezing his hand gently. "I've been thinking about it too, Kakashi. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you."

A moment of silence passed between them, the weight of their words hanging in the air like a promise waiting to be fulfilled.

"Then let's make it official," Kakashi said softly, his voice filled with determination. "Let's have our wedding."

Ino's eyes lit up with excitement, her heart skipping a beat at the prospect of marrying the man she loved more than anything in the world.

"When should we do it?" she asked, her voice filled with anticipation.

Kakashi paused, considering the question for a moment before a mischievous glint appeared in his eye. "How about next month?" he suggested, a playful smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Ino's heart soared at the idea, her mind already racing with thoughts of wedding planning and celebration.

"I love it," she exclaimed, throwing her arms around Kakashi's neck in a tight hug. "Next month it is!"

And so, with their wedding date set and their hearts full of joy, Ino and Kakashi embraced the future that lay before them, knowing that together, they could conquer anything that came their way.Ino and Kakashi sat down discuss the monumental task of planning their wedding, knowing that as a Hokage and a clan head, their celebration would be anything but small.

"Ino-chan, my love, with our positions, it's only fitting that our wedding be a grand affair," Kakashi remarked, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "We should invite dignitaries from other villages, including the other Kage. It's a chance to strengthen alliances and celebrate our love with our friends ."