Tang Ning widened his eyes, listening incredulously to Lin Yun's trembling voice. "When he was about to kill himself, he suddenly changed his mind, forcibly sealing the evil spirit within himself."

"Some say it was out of curiosity about what the evil spirit truly looked like, others say it was due to boredom with life, and some say it was a desire to control the power of malevolent spirits," Lin Yun's voice trembled slightly. "I don't know if it's fortunate or unfortunate, but I've seen his other form once."

"It's truly an unsolvable evil spirit."

The car came to a stop, and the driver called out, "We're here!"

Tang Ning opened the car door, noticing that Lin Yun's forehead was covered in cold sweat at this moment, seemingly still immersed in boundless fear of Mo Yunchu.

Although Lin Yun spoke with sincerity, Tang Ning didn't seem particularly affected. However, since Lin Yun had revealed so much information, it seemed fair to reciprocate. After pondering for a moment, Tang Ning quietly said to Lin Yun, "I did mention a name in a game once. It was the name of my boyfriend."

As Lin Yun stared at him in astonishment, Tang Ning waved his hand towards Lin Yun and whispered, "Keep it a secret!"

As the driver took Lin Yun away, Tang Ning walked through the residential compound, reflecting on Lin Yun's earlier words. An unsolvable evil spirit?

It sounded formidable.

But Mo Yunchu had always been formidable! Whether as an actor, he was the most outstanding performer; as a Taoist, he was the most cunning; and even after death, he remained an insurmountable malevolent spirit!

Tang Ning finally felt relaxed enough to mention him with a light-hearted inner voice.

"He truly is my boyfriend!"

As he rode the elevator and made his way to his doorstep, he fetched his keys and opened the door to find his beloved cat, Kaixin, waiting there.

"Kaixin!" Tang Ning exclaimed loudly.

Kaixin stretched lazily, then expertly flopped down, exposing his belly to Tang Ning.

Tang Ning didn't even bother taking off his shoes. He squatted down and gently stroked Kaixin's soft and warm belly. Kaixin was incredibly soft all over—his belly, his paws, even the purring sounds were soft and soothing.

"Kaixin, do you see how happy I am today?" Tang Ning said to the sleepy-eyed cat. "Because I'm about to make big money. Do you know how much money? You're just a cat, how would you know? Oh, and I've got a reliable new teammate, and I might even get to star in Director Xu's movie."

Tang Ning shared many things with Kaixin, and Kaixin responded with contented purring, so it didn't feel like he was just talking to himself.

Tang Ning hugged the little cat, sitting with Kaixin on the sofa. The smile on his face gradually faded. "I seem..."

"Not that happy after all."

As Kaixin continued to purr in his arms, Tang Ning lowered his head and gently buried his face in the cat's belly. He whispered softly, "Mo Yunchu, Lu Qinghe, Qi Yun, Gu Ming, Gong Yun, Ji Lianyin."

"If only they were all cats."

"Then I could buy them all and keep them at home. Hmm, I'd need to get a bigger villa. In winter, the cats would all snuggle up on the bed, fluffy and warm, and I wouldn't even need a blanket."

Kaixin's soft paws gently tapped Tang Ning's face. Tang Ning held onto Kaixin's paw, sniffed it, and after not detecting any litter smell, he lovingly kissed the paw pad. He looked at Kaixin earnestly and said, "Don't worry, even if there were many more cats, you would still be my most beloved treasure among them all!"