Chapter 6

Tang Ning didn't want to use such a shameful name. After some thought, he used Mo Yunchu as a shield," I already have a boyfriend."

Mo Yunchu's existence seemed to have a great destructive effect on Lu Yingxing. Lu Yingxing, who was originally glib, opened a piece of chocolate impatiently." Alright, alright. I know you have Mo Yunchu."

After eating the chocolates, Lu Yingxing took out the pinhole camera from his backpack and ran to install it. The villa was huge, and it was difficult to find a hidden doll in the villa.

Lu Yingxing searched through the entire villa but found nothing. Finally, he arrived at the basement level of the villa and stood outside the door of the first room." This place is locked. Tang Ning, do you have the key?"

Tang Ning shook his head as Lu Yingxing took out a set of unlocking tools from his backpack.

"Wait, don't open it." " I promised Mo Yunchu not to enter the basement," Tang Ning quickly replied.

  "It's fine to sneak in." Lu Yingxing said as he continued to unlock the lock.

"No, I promised him." Tang Ning didn't want to anger Mo Yunchu. Currently, Mo Yunchu was his greatest ally in this instance dungeon.

Tang Ning still remembered the Princess Pea card he had drawn before entering the game. He had already verified his physical condition by setting his body to be delicate and weak. He had set his second attraction to the Prince. Mo Yunchu should be the Prince who protected him.

The princess was always with the prince. He and Mo Yunchu were lovers, which made sense.

"Tsk." Lu Yingxing stuffed his tools back into his backpack and picked up his phone to answer the call. The caller said something and Lu Yingxing's expression gradually turned serious. After a while, he hung up and looked at Tang Ning." Tang Ning, are you sure you're not joking with me?"

  "Only one funeral wagon passed through hise last night."

  " What did you say?!" Tang Ning asked in disbelief.

Lu Yingxing examined Tang Ning's expression. After confirming that he wasn't lying, he lowered his face," Let's go to the funeral parlor with me."

Lu Yingxing drove over by hisself. Tang Ning sat in the passenger seat. Last night, he didn't dare to take in the scenery along the way. Today, in broad daylight, he saw strange scenes. Othis than villas, thise were three or four residential areas near the cemetery. All of these residential areas were high-rise buildings. Thise were no shopping malls nearby. The most common shops were wreath shops, funeral shops, and coffin shops.

Tang Ning initially thought that it would give his courage in broad daylight. he glanced out the window and turned his head," Lu Yingxing, why are thise shops outside these residential areas?"

Lu Yingxing casually said,"You don't know? Thise are at least a hundred memorial tablets placed in the neighborhood we passed by just now. These are all places whise people from othis provinces come to buy houses and specially place ahes. Only by opening these shops can we have business."

  Tang Ning replied dryly.

The funeral parlor wasn't far away. Lu Yingxing led Tang Ning out of the car. The funeral parlor was filled with lush trees, but it didn't seem to be full of life. Instead, it felt inexplicably cold.

A good-looking middle-aged man stood at the entrance of the funeral parlor. When he saw Lu Yingxing, the man immediately came up to him and asked politely," Young Master Lu, why did you come hise today?"

I am a Flower Vase in an Infinite World / I Am a Useless flower in an infinite On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara