Warrior princess

This story is my imagination only⚠️

After a tired journey they make tent at  forest side.
Just as everyone was resting, a woman's scream was suddenly heard. Everyone was startled and rushed to the spot.Arjun saw a maiden stuck on a barbed wire and was suffering and ran and plucked the thorns around her body. After taking all the thorns, He saw a very beautiful and angelic Princess infront of him.

It's none other than Vedhala kingdom's  Princess Chitrangada.

Noted: New entry guys.  you all can imagine Chitrangada as siya ke ram madrakshi

Nakul : Oh mahadeva , this is horrible. After filling all the place in my heart, you show me such a beautiful girl😭.

Arjun : who are you girl??

Nakul: Bhratha don't ask someone with this stern voice . Ask like me with this polite manner 😅

Arjun (thought) : he start his usual routine  with this girl.

Nakul: Princess , May I know who are you and where are you from? ( Politely)

Princess Saama : I know very well that you are the Princes of the vedhala Kingdom.Am  I right?

Arjun (thought): hopefully got a way to succeed .

Princess Chitrangada:  Yes I'm princess of vedhala Kingdom. My name is Chitrangada.

Arjun: sweet name

Suddenly anarkali narrowed her eyebrow towards him. Arjun enjoy her Possesive side.

Arjun: How did you get here? When did you climb the barbed wire fence?

Princess Chitrangada said casually
: I came with my friend and then a tiger came here.
Seeing that, my friend got scared and went back to the palace. I kicked it and laid it down for a while and then got stuck in the barbed that's it.

Nakul ( thought) : She says casually as if she has folded some mat.

Nakul: I saw your panic and thought you were mild. But you keep the tiger lying next to you as a mat

Princess Chitrangada: What is born to a tiger will never become a cat. I am a tigress from the land of Vedhala and I am not afraid of all these wild tigers. These all like my toys to play. (Bravely)

Nakul: how you say like this?No you are wrong. (Sternly)

All shocked about nakul's words and...

Princess Chitrangada: what?

Nakul:No you're not not just a tigress but a beautiful  tigress.

Princess Chitrangada laughed and said :  You will survive by your mouth.

Nakul blushed and said: thank you..

Princess Chitrangada: Sorry I forgot. Thanks brave man for saved me from this situation. What about you all? Intro please.

They all introduced themselves by their name and....

Arjun: We are rajavaidyas who have come to give herbs to the King of Vedhala kingdom and the people.

Princess Chitrangada: Heyy Hero, if I see you, you don't look like a rajvaidya. ( With smile)

Arjun: why? Why? ( Panicked)

Princess Chitrangada: Because you seems like a Warrior.

Arjun: oh actually many girls say like this Princess.

Khalid : Princess please can you take us to your kingdom?

Princess think for a while and.....

Princess Chitrangada: Welcome I will take you to my father.

Everyone: Thank you Princess..

Finally, they all started their journey towards Vedhala kingdom.

Suddenly,

Princess Chitrangada: Shiva, Did you know Gandheevdhari Arjuna?

Anarkali shocked to hear Princess Chitrangada's question. Arjun saw her face reaction but Anarkali suddenly changed into normal face reaction. Arjun understand her reaction and...

Arjun: yeah I know him. He is in exile.why u asked this?

Princess Chitrangada:  That's something you don't need.

Arjun(smirked) : He is my close friend that's why I asked.

Princess Chitrangada : Is that so? So we have a lot to talk about in the palace. Let's go there my kingdom and talk because there are mosquito problems here( eyeing Anarkali and Anjali) because I don't want anyone know about my Arjuna.

Anarkali- Yuckk I don need to know about him anyway

Arjuna: Let's talk, let's talk freely.

  ___________CONTINUE__________

How was the Chapter today.
Your all comments is motivated me to do next chapter