Anarkali's Feelings 💞

Now Anarkali ( Subhadra) age was 11 so Akbar decided sent Subhadra to  Girls kanyakul. There was all religion princess studies many skills. Anarkali ( Subhadra) was departure from mughal kingdom with tears of temporary separation from her family because she is very pampered princess in mughal. After a day , she was arrived at kanyakul. Guru mata was welcomed her with warm smile.

Guru mata- pranipat princess...( Before she completed her sentence)

Anarkali/Subhadra- Guru Mata I'm like your putri and I considered you as my mata so you will call me as anarkali. It's my name. No need formalities with your putri.

Guru mata was melted her behaviour. Guru mata was hugged anarkali (Subhadra) and Anarkali ( Subhadra) was  took blessings from guru mata.

Guru mata- which kingdom princess are you my putri?

Anarkali- I'm from mughal kingdom, Mata.

Suddenly, guru mata heard someone's chirpy voice it's none other than hastinapur princesst Dusshala.

Dusshala- Pranipat Mata. What are you doing here?

Guru mata - pranipat my dear dusshala. She is new student from mughal kingdom . So took her and introduce her to all our students.

Guru mata left from there.

Dusshala- what is your name sakhi?

Anarkali ( Subhadra)- my name is Anarkali my dear sakhi dushhala.

Dusshala- anarkali your voice is very sweet like you. From today you are my sakhi. They hugged each other and became very close.

One beautiful breezy day,

Anarkali was sitting in kanyakul garden with dusshala.

Dushhala- sakhi tell me about your family. And you didn't share me about your family( with fake pout face)

Anarkali (Subhadra)- sakhi you are so cute with this face. Ok let me share about my family 💓. I'm the princess of mughal kingdom and my pitashree name is Akbar. I'm lost my mother in my childhood. I have one sister like you. Her name is shabana sarji. I have one sakha who is very close to my heart. His name is Salim. So that's is my beautiful family.

Dusshala- woww nice family sakhi.

Anarkali- now it's your turn tell me about your family.

Dusshala- hmm... I'm the princess of hastinapur. My pitashree name is dhrithirasthra and my Mata name is gandhari and I have 105 bhrathas and....

Anarkali- 105?? Are you mocking me?

Dusshala- pls let me explain sakhi.

Anarkali (Subhadra) - 100 is kauravas my siblings and the 5 is pandavas my bus kunti's son. First pandava was yudhistrar. He is always followed dharm.Second is bhratha bheem. He is very strong ,great cook and food addicter too. Fourth is bhratha nakul. he is the most handsome man in this whole aryavarth and fifth is bhratha sahadev. He is genius in astrology and book addicter too and...

Suddenly anarkali

Anarkali (Subhadra) - wait stop.and who is third pandava?

Dusshala- yes he is my favourite bhrata his name is Arjuna. He is best archer in this whole aryavarth. He is very handsome.

Anarkali felt that his name was familiar for her. She can felt strong connection with the name. Some flash scenes roaming her mind. Suddenly dusshala voice bring back her sense.

Dusshala- I think you are perfect girl for my bhratha Arjuna ( with teasing manner)

Anarkali - you you.. I won't spare you today sakhi ( and pinched her ear

 I won't spare you today sakhi ( and pinched her ear

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dusshala- leave me na sakhi.pls

Anarkali- okk I leave you now.

Dusshala-and I like bhratha Krishna and balram. They are very famous in whole aryavarth.

Anarkali just froze when she heard that name. That name was very familiar for her. Tears are rolling in her eyes without knowing her.

Anarkali (thought) - why I felt they are very close to me. Who are they for me.

Dusshala- sakhi why are you crying?

Anarkali wiped her tears and...

Anarkali- nothing dusshala just I missed my family that's all. Ok shall we go inside because it's too late.

They are left from there.

How is the chapter guys?
Vote and comment guys