Marriage Invitation ( P1)

In Indraprasath:

All pandavas ,kunti and dusshala was waiting for Anarkali's arrival. Arjun was eagerly waiting for see her fiance.suddenly they heard a chariot sound. First anarkali was got out from the chariot. She was heavenly beautiful. Arjun was can't take off his eyes from her
Anarkali and arjun were staring eachother without blinking.

Suddenly one hand wrapped Anarkali's shoulder was brought Arjun back to senses. It's her fiance khaliq.
Khaliq- shall we go dear?
Anarkali nodded. They took blessings from kunti and.....

Kunti- kalyan ho putri and putra. All Come inside .

All went to main hall . First anarkali step forward to dusshala but dusshala make her face pout.

Anarkali- sorry sakhi. I'm not doing all in intentionally.I did not tell you just because I thought I might give you a pleasant surprise.you my sweet sakhi na don't be anger. I think you love my choice.

Dusshala was hugged her and kissed her forehead..

Dusshala (thought) but sorry for this. Bhratha arjun is a perfect boy for you yes I know there no use to think like this but I can't tolerate it.

Anarkali- sakhiii!

Anarkali- okay Now I introduced my fiance you all so he is my fiance. His name is khaliq. We are going to marriage next month first week so you all most important and welcome to my marriage.

Nakul- khaliq how you handle my angry bird sister?

Anarkali - bhratha I'm not angry bird.

Khaliq was hold her hand and looked in to her eyes..

Khaliq- but I like her cute anger when she anger her cheeks were beetroot red. I like to pinch the cheeks.

When arjun heard this unknowing anger was caught up him.

Nakul- aahm aahm we also here guys.

While removing her hand from his hand.

Anarkali- shut up khaliq.

Bheem- tell me about your love story khaliq.

Arjun was stood behind khaliq and Anarkali.

Khaliq- first we are childhood friends. I'm the one confess love first and she also accept it but she gave many rules for me

Nakul- rules in love ?

Khaliq- hmm no hugs, no kiss . She is such a unromantic person.

Anarkali was give him a death glare.
Anarkali was pouted for his comments.

Khaliq- her politeness is make me mad on her. Do you know she is crush of mughal kingdom's boys. She always played with her friend Salim before I confess my love and cam I say salim is Cupid of our love. Am I right my love?
( Keep his hand on her shoulder)

Arjun was very irritated by his behaviour towards anarkali.

Arjun ( thought)- why I'm irritated when he closed with her. Khaliq- has right over her because soon they are become husband wife. But I can't imagine it y?

Suddenly Draupadi face flashed in his mind. He cleared his throat.

Kunti- ok enough talking guys. Dusshala can you take anarkali with you ?she stayed tonight with you. Nakul you take khaliq with you.

All went to their respective chambers.

In garden anarkali was roaming there . Arjun was casual went that side he saw anarkali there. He was about to go near suddenly one scene vanished his mind. Khaliq was back hugged her. Anarkali was struggled in his hug.

Anarkali- khaliq leave na .

Finally he loosened his grip and...

Khaliq- sorry for my this behaviour but I can't control my love you know na how much you looking beautiful today.

And he tried one more time to hugged her but ...

Anarkali- khaliq stop it's not mughal.

Khaliq- I didn't have rights to hugged my future wife. ( With fake pout)

Anarkali was laughed seeing his pout and ...

Anarkali- my lovestruck boy you are looking cute while you make your face pout.

And pinched his nose.

Khaliq - I won't spare you today my dear.

Khaliq was chasing and laughing with Anarkali.

Arjun was fumming in jealousy.

Arjun- Anarkali!! ( With little bit anger)

They stopped their chasing and looking towards arjun.

Anarkali- Arjun.

Arjun was controlled his emotional and...

Arjun- hi guys .did I disturb you two?

Khaliq- nothing like that. I think you are the Mr. Idiot right?

Arjun was shocked " how he knows this?"

Arjun- I think Miss Mannerless hole mouth.

Anarkali- how dare you? Mr.idiot I heard that you married Draupadi. Congrats for that.

Arjun narrated that reality about her marriage with pandavas. Anarkali was pity for her.

Khaliq- we are really sorry.

Arjun- it's ok.

But arjun eyes fall on her shoulder which was wrapped by khaliq's hand.

Khaliq- ok arju we take our leave. Shall we go inside my love.

Anarkali- sure khaliq. Ok bye arjun I 'll catch you later.

Still khaliq's hand was on Anarkali's shoulder. It's make arjun little bit anger and he left from there.

At night

Anarkali was stood at her chamber's balcony. Suddenly two palms closed her eyes.

Anarkali- khaliq don't play na.

That person: anarkali I'm not khaliq

Yeah it's our arjun.

Arjun removed his hand from her eyes. Anarkali was little bit shocked.

Arjun- uff you not my fighting partner because you can't find my hands.

Anarkali- I'm sorry Mr. Idiot . Khaliq is always doing like this so I predicted you as him.

Arjun- it's ok. Are you happy with your marriage?

Anarkali- what a question this ? I'm extremely happy.

Arjun- it's enough for me. Good luck for your married life. Arjun put his hand on Anarkali's shoulder.

 Arjun put his hand on Anarkali's shoulder

They two stared each other. Anarkali can felt some strong bond in his eyes.
Arjun can felt happiness in anarkali's eyes.

How is the chapter guys?
Vote and comment 🤗❤️