Unhappy marriage 😞

In Mughal Kingdom:

Kunti and akbar was decided to conduct muslim marriage.

Priest- call the brides.

Arjun and aditya was seated in the Muslim traditional chair. Anarkali and Shabana came.... All was mesmerized by their beauty. Especially anarkali. Even arjun too lost in her beauty but the next moment reality hits him.

 Even arjun too lost in her beauty but the next moment reality hits him

Arjun glared at her.anarkai sat opposite him. They glared eachother continuesly. After some rituals,

Priest- okay both of bride and both of groom. Can take your's vow for your life partner.

Shabana and aditya take their vows and returned to their place.it's our Anarkali and arjun turn to take the vow. Anarkali kept her palm on arjun's palm.

Arjun ( thought) - I'm take the vow now, I will didn't give any respect to her. Her life will controlled by me. I'm will be the one who hurt her most.

Anarkali ( thought)- I'm take the vow now, I will didn't give any rights for him over me as a husband. He never be my husband. I will be a hell to him.
I hate you arjun.

After the vow. Elders was put muslim garland on bride and groom 's head.
priest asked the bride's and grooms about the acceptance and they give their acceptance

( Imagine arjun and Anarkali face as glare face)

And arjun with disgusted look filled her partision with sindoor and placed soodamani on her head. A lone tear escaped from her eyes because her fate now sealed by him.

Priest- now you both husband and wife.

Krishna ( thought) - mahadeva and Mata Gauri wish you both happy married life. Here is the beginning of pure love but started from sweet fights.

Fresh tears rolls from his eyes and

Arjun ( thought) - pls forgive me Draupadi. I'm broke your promise but my heart and love only for you my love.

___________________________________

There is time arrived for two princesses departure from mughal kingdom.

Akbar- Arjun and aditya Pls take care my two precious gems.

Kunti cupped anarkali's face- don't worry from no she is our responsibility. We will take care our precious gem.

Anarkali hugged shabana and..

Anarkali- shaboo be a good girl in your kingdom. And don't forget your jiji. I missed you my first daughter ( with tears)

Shabana- jiji, I too miss you.

Anarkali hugged her pitashree and share emotional conversation. Anarkali see her sakha Salim was stood there with tears.

Anarkali hugged Salim and...

Anarkali- I missed you and our pranks Salim. After my departure you forget me na?

Salim- no away my sugar. You always be my sweet sugar and I can't forget you. I too miss you.

Salim hugged anarkali and kissed her forehead.

Arjun ( thought) who is him? Very annoying.

Nakul- so now my behen is my bhabhishree na?

Anarkali give fake smile to him.

They departure from mughal.

In indraprasath:

Draupadi arrived there after she give birth to sahadev's child shrutasen and she was in main hall.

Draupadi - arya yudhisthira where is my other aryaputron and mata kunti?

Yudhisthira- I think you didn't know about that. Arjun was married mughal kingdom's princess anarkali so today they are arrived here.

Draupadi was shocked maxx when hear this.

Draupadi- WHAT?

Sahadev- yes Draupadi you should prepared yourself to welcomed them. Don't be sad my dear.

Draupadi was calmed herself but her heart didn't prepared to forgive arjun because he broke his promise.

Draupadi ( thought)- arya arjun. How you simply broken your promise? I didn't expect this from you. But one thing I didn't give forgive you.

Suddenly she heard chariot sound.
Yudhisthira, sahadev and draupadi arrived at the main gate of indraprasath.

Kunti- putra arjun hold anarkali hand and help to got out from chariot.

Arjun- no mata she can got out from herself

Kunti- do what I'm saying.

Arjun hold anarkali hand and help to got out from the chariot but anarkali was irritated by his touch. Draupadi was broken to see arjun hold anarkali's hand. Draupadi was didn't react any angerness towards anarkali so she did the arti and put dilak on arjun's head. Arjun can see hurt in draupadi's eyes. Draupadi can lifted her eyes towards him and she full and full ignored arjun. It's make arjun heart ache. After the arti, anarkali whispered arjun's ears

Anarkali- enough can you take your evil hand from my hand.

Arjun removed his hand in aggressive and irritate.

Arjun- I'm not have any wish to hold your hand. Mind it.

After entered the main hall ,

Kunti- anarkali and arjun you both can go to your chamber. Tonight is yours first night and tomorrow have many rituals so you guys need rest.

They nodded and left from there.after Anarkali entered her chamber, suddenly arjun was pinned her in wall. Arjun was make her closed by hold her waist firmly.

Anarkali - hey leave your hand from my waist.

Arjun- what do you think I'm hold your waist to romance with you. I'm doing this to make you pain( and keep his grip more strong.

Anarkali- Aaahh it's paining. Hey who give you the right to touch me.

Anarkali was stepped out his foot to remove his strong grip on her tiny waist.

Arjun- hey miss mannerless mark my words now. From now you are my first enemy who snatched my happiness from me. Do you know how much I love my wife Draupadi now she was hurt and broken because of you. I'm already said to you if you married me I will show you the hell .How arrogant you must be if you violated it and consented to marry me. oh dear I pity for you ( and caressed her lips to make her irritated)

Anarkali was push him and....

Anarkali - what do you think about yourself . I'm not accept this marriage with my wholeheartedly. My father touch my feet to gain my accept that's why accept otherwise you are the person who I most hate. I'm truely love khaliq but she never trust me. But I never didn't give husband place to you . So don't be advantage Mr idiot. If your fingers touch me I will smash yours finger mind it.

Arjun- don't worry miss Mannerless I didn't give unlucky to my fingers. I have my beautiful wife to give my love. She is the only one who I accepted as my wife wholeheartedly.

Anarkali- I don't care about it and I don't want your love.

Arjun was left from there with anger.
Anarkali was sat there with teary eyes.

How was the chapter guys?
I hope you all enjoyed it.
Vote and comment 🤗❤️.