naming ceremony ( P1)

Author POV:

Dwarka palace was filled by divine and bliss vibe because birth of yadav Princess. Vasudeva was confused to choose the name for yadav Princess.
The main hall of dwarka palace was  filled with noisy discussions. Suddenly little krishna voice out.

Krishna- okay all please silent for a while. Pitashree there are have many name suggestion. Y we conducted a naming ceremony to our little princess.

Vasudeva- yeah krishna your idea was smart like you.

Krishna make a face expression like ( I know that)

Vasudeva was invited many kingdom for naming ceremony.Lastly, he invited his sweet behen kunti family.

Vasudeva ( thought)- after death of pandu my behen was broken inside so this function will give her some relief.

In Indraprasath

Kunti received invitation from dwarka for her brathashree daughter's naming ceremony. She missed her brathashree very much so her feelings flow as tears. Suddenly two palms hold her tears. Kunti face up to see who is this yeasss that none other than 6 years old Indra putra arjun who incarnation of mahadev.Other Pandavas also gathered there and felt sad to see their mata's sad condition.

Little arjun- Mata y are you crying. Is there anything or anyone bothering you?

Kunti- nahi baccha . What's bothering with me when you're near me my ladla. I'm just missed my brathashree vasudeva.

9 years old bheem- Mata ,mamashree vasudeva great cook right. I wish to see him and told him to cook my favourite ladoos for me.

4 years old nakul - bratha, why you always praised someone with food. What is there in that round laddoss?🤷🤦 (Teasingly)

Bheem slightly punched his cheeks .

Nakul- ouchh bratha it's paining. mata help me.

kunti control his laugh and say- okay bachas give your attention towards me and I have a good news for all.my bhabhishree rohini give birth a beautiful baby girl with blessings of Mata saraswati.

Little Arjun- Mata what is her name?

Kunti- bacha that why they are conducted naming ceremony for her and inviting us for that function so we are going Dwarka tomorrow. All my good ladlas be prepared to our journey.

They all- okay Mata ( with charming smile)

In Dwarka

Little krishna smiles ( thought) - we all waiting for your arrival via and especially my sakha mahadev and your gauri also waiting for your presence and this whole aryavarth waiting for first meeting ot two eternal souls☺️❤️.

Balram- kanha what happened to you why suddenly mischievous smile caught up your face is there something fishy in your dramatic mind.

Krishna - dau it's really surprised when you change this much mature. I think you are Mr. Clumsy head 😄

Balram- kanha I won't spare you today.

They are take their brother time as usual funny with casual fight.

How is the chapter guys?
Keep comments, vote and give your supports. Love you all❤️🤩