sudden entry 😉

Next Morning ,

In chamber:

Arjun was prepared things for his journey towards vedhala kingdom.

Khaliq entered there and....

Khaliq - Pranipat shiva. It's seems like u ready for ur journey toward vedhala kingdom.

Arjun - Yes it's really a biggest responsibility to me so I want to complete my mission successfully.

Suddenly they heard door open sound and they turned and see anarkali entered there. Arjun face blooms to see anarkali's angelic face. Arjun licked his lips and it's make anarkali shocked 😳 and she ignored it.

Anarkali - pranipat khaliq and pranipat sh..shiva.

They both - pranipat.

Anarkali - I think u both ready to rescue our soldiers so best wishes to both of you.

Khaliq - Hello madam u also join in our journey.

Arjun shocked and also happy as well

Anarkali - W.. what me ?why?

Khaliq - u are the one know the way to go mahismathi kingdom and pallava kingdom because after this two is vedhala kingdom located but we will really struggling to find palace of vedhala kingdom because many people say it's very difficult to see that palace. So u join with us right?

Anarkali think for while and...

Anarkali - okay I will join with u guys.

Khaliq- okay so prepared ur things anarkali.

Anarkali nodded and khaliq left from there. Anarkali about to leave. Arjun pulled her by her waist towards him.Anarkali struggle to came out from his strong grip but he is not loosened his grip. He tucked few hairs behind her ears and whispered....

Arjun (huskily)- hye ji!

Anarkali ( struggling to came out from his grip) - my name is not ji.

Arjun kissed her earlobe and....

Arjun - yes u are not ji u are my wifey

Finally she ce out from his grip and...

Anarkali - don't dare to called me as ur wifey and I'm not urs. You have ur dearest rabbit anjali so go with her. Kindly stop your rubbish and useless talk Mr. Shiva and Gandheevdhari Arjuna.

She left from tthere

Arjun ( smirked) - my little stubborn dove

After 1 hour,

Khaliq, anarkali and Arjun were starting to took blessing from mughal minister suddenly one mischievous voice interrupt them.

Voice : bhratha....

Arjun turned and ( thought ): Nakul???

Another female Voice : Sakha...

Anarkali thought) : I think she is Anjali and what's kind of drama this??

Mughal minister- Shiva this man...?

Nakul - ahhmm.... Pranipat Mughal minister. I'm Shiva bhratha's anuj. My name is Raana. This is bhratha Shiva's sakhi nandhini( Anjali)

Anjali greeted minister Mughal and shaked hand with khaliq suddenly khaliq felt something unusual.

Khaliq(thought)- she seems like anjali! No no I think I'm imagine a lot.

Arjun - khaliq can I talk with my anuj for a while?

Minister Mughal- no you both...( Angrily)

But

Khaliq- pitashree why you angry like this cool down. U both can have your brother time not too late ah come faster.

They both nodded.

Arjun dragged nakul to garden.

Arjun- nakul why u here?

Nakul- What? U asking me why I am here? You are the one request bhratha krishna to ask my help.

Arjun - Me? When? Who told u?

Nakul- bhratha krishna

Arjun (thought)- oh that's why yesterday he winked at me. Madhav u really a master mind yaay.

Arjun- okay but you are biggest plan spoiler how I managed you in this journey. Oh mahadev!

Nakul- Bhratha don't underestimate my talent.

Arjun- yes I never underestimate ur talent because ur talent is only eating and flirting.

Nakul- and what about u?. U also always flirting with anarkali right?

Arjun- me...? Ahm..mahmm ok ok come we will start our journey. It's time for it.

They left from there and..

Arjun- can we start our journey khaliq ??

They nodded and started to go with a biggest responsibility.

After crossed enter the border of pallava kingdom. The one border is surrounded by forest so it's difficult for them to walk.

Nakul- why all being very silent?(while walking)

Anjali stared khaliq suddenly their eyes meet. Anjali realize the surrounding....

Anjali- hmmm because Naku.. oopps sorry hmm Raana here not have any contents.....

Nakul- ok lets I give some pick up jokes. Hmm ahh ok. Why the lemon's colour yellow?

Anarkali - because lemon like yellow colour

Nakul-woww woow achcha bohot accha what are best bestest.... Wrong answer 🤣.

Anarkali - 😬 naan bhagwan ke kaa shaitaan he.

Suddenly she reminded that between her and arjun's talk she always scolding him with this word.
But nakul voice make her realised the surrounding...

Nakul- hahaha no one can't answer my question . Loser loser!!!

Arjun- shut ur stupid system and tell the answer. I think it will be a logicless answer like u.

Nakul- the answer is : the lemon's colour is yellow because it's not brush his teeth that's why it's looks in  yellow colour 🤣.

Nakul about to hi-fi but arjun glared at him ...

Nakul - no hi-fi???

Arjun- ok I will ask one question. O e day lord bhrama done create a human but he forgot to add brain.

Nakul - so now who is that brainless person.

Arjun- yes it's none other than our great Raana. It's u that brainless person.

Nakul pouted for his comment. Anarkali, anjali and khaliq started to laugh at arjun joke. Arjun admired anarkali's laughter meanwhile khaliq suddenly lost in anjali 's laughter without knowing that is anjali...

To be continued 🍁.........

How was the chapter?💗
Vote and comment 🌠