misunderstood 😌

Arjun- WHAT? Hey you joke na?

Anjali- I'm serious arjun. I love you and I know you love me .

Arjun- I'm sorry Anjali. You misunderstood our bond.

Anjali- you always say na that I'm the person who you like after draupadi.

Arjun- yes I told but I'm not mentioned that with this mindset. What happened for you pinky you know na how much I love Draupadi I can't imagine another girl.

Anjali- but after draupadi you married anarkali na?

Arjun- Anjali that time I'm helpless. Because I'm the one reason for her marriage stopped so that's my responsibility to married her.

Anjali- past is past arjun. I love you in my whole heartedly pls accept my proposal.

Arjun- are you mad anjali. We are friends. I'm always seeing you as friend only. Pls don't force me.

Anjali started crying.

Arjun- pls don't cry my dear. We are friends don't confused our bond. I will promise you about you got phenomenal and beautiful soul husband more than me.

Anjali- promise.

Arjun-pakka promise.

Anjali hugged arjun and..

Anjali- I love you.

Arjun saw her with same confused eyes.

Anjali ( laughed)- as best friend.

They both laughed.

At evening:

Draupadi and bheem were arrived indraprasath.

In chamber:

Arjun entered his chamber and saw that anarkali wrote letter to someone in happy.

Arjun- hmm it's seems like that person is close to your heart.

Anarkali- which person?

Arjun- that who you wrote letter.

Anarkali- correct. It's ok gandheevdhari has brain . Yeah he is my best friend Salim. Today he is sends letter to me so I'm writing return letter to him.

Anarkali left from there about to pick something. After she left arjun took Salim's letter and started to read. He's curiosity is high level in anarkali's matter.

Salim letter:

MY DEAR SUGAR❤️

HOW ARE YOU DEAR?HERE OUR MUGHAL LIFELESS WITHOUT YOU. YOU KNOW I'M MISSED YOU SO MUCH. WHEN I MISSED YOU I REMINDED OUR OLD GOLDEN MEMORIES. PLEASE TAK CARE YOURSELF FIRST.WHEN YOU ARRIVED MUGHAL, YOUR SALIM WAS BOUGHT MANY SUGAR SLICE FOR YOU. I KNOW IT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SWEET. YOU ALWAYS RESIDENTS IN MY HEART DEAR. EVERY DAY, I MISSED YOUR CHIRPY VOICE, YOUR SILLY JOKES AND EVERYTHING WHICH IS BLESSINGS FOR ME. I HOPE GOD GIVE YOU ALL WEALTH. I LOVE YOU I KNOW YOUR ANSWER IS MUTUAL FEELINGS. IMPORTANT THING IS THAT IS SURPRISE. WAITING FOR YOUR SAKHA'S SURPRISE MY SUGAR.

YOUR,
SALIM💖

Arjun ( thought) - sugar? Whatever.surprise? Who is he ohw okay I got it. But what is that surprise? Ok where is her's return letter?.

Arjun noticed her return letter but suddenly anarkali entered her chamber arjun was put salim's letter in table and act as casual.

Anarkali - hello did you read my letter?

Arjun- mind your words mughal princess. I'm not Mannerless like you.

Anarkali- hnm  Naam bhagawan Ka kaam shaithan Ka 😏

Arjun- y you always scolding me with this words.

Anarkali- because it's perfect suit for you Mr. Idiot.

Arjun- tell me about Salim.

Anarkali- why should I tell you about him.

Arjun- just casually if you have important work it's ok I don't want to know about him.

Anarkali- don't make your face like that. Okay salim is my first and best friend and can say Cupid of my and khaliq love. He is my favourite boy after khaliq and I'm his favourite girl. He always said that i'm the beautiful girl in this world.

Arjun- hahaha I think he is have best sense of humour.

Anarkali- not funny and he is a the one who introduced khaliq to me. That first glance is make me fall for khaliq

Arjun- I'm talking about Salim not khaliq.

Anarkali- why you didn't like khaliq always scolding him.

Arjun- because if he married you I didn't have any headache to manage arrogant like you in my whole life.

Anarkali- what to do all my cruel fate to married a cruel man like you.

Arjun- cruel man?

Anarkali-yes if I'm arrogant girl for you for me you is cruel man. I have prove too. I think you remember your behaviour that night.

Arjun- pls anarkali don't repeated that. I'm feeling guilty and shame thinking about myself.

Anarkali felt bad about her did and hold her two ears ...

Anarkali- sorry Arya.

Arjun astonished about her arya because whenever kunti or others surrounding them she used to called him as Arya.

Anarkali- uhm. Nothing.

Anarkali about to leave arjun hold her wrist and pulled her towards him.

Arjun- now tell me what do you say?

Anarkali- I'm say na I didn't say anything leave me I want to leave.

Arjun- I didn't leave until you say ..

Anarkali- hmm I say sorry arya. okay i'm say na leave me.

He loosened his grip and Anarkali ran from there.

Arjun- y her arya word making me happy. Is any real reason behind it.

To be continued.....🍁

How was the chapter guys?
Vote and comment 🤗❤️