Pillow talks

Arjun was went y Draupadi chamber.
Draupadi was stood there and crying. Arjun was back hugged her and

Arjun-sorry my love. I have no choice without marry her. Pls forgive me

Draupadi- pls go away I don't want to see your face. Please leave me alone. I think I want some space for our relationship.

Without any delay arjun was kiss her lips passionately.

At the same time anarkali was about entered Draupadi room. She see arjun kissed Draupadi.she hide in behind the door without any disturbance . Unknowing her she felt pain in her heart but reality hits her. Arjun was broke the kiss and...

And- I'm sorry Draupadi. I'm not married her with wholeheartedly I'm forced to marry her. I'm really love you.

Draupadi was hugged arjun...

Draupadi- I love you too Arya but I'm really missed you.

Arjun was pecked her forehead and left from there but he didn't noticed anarkali was behind the door. After arjun left from there. Anarkali knocked the door. Draupadi saw anarkali stood there.

Draupadi- yes come in

Arjun was about to enter his chamber something hit his mind.

Arjun (thought)- oops my gandheev in draupadi chamber.

He arrived there and he noticed anarkali there.

Arjun ( thought) - what she doing here with Draupadi.

He hide behind the pillar and heard their conversation.

Anarkali- I'm really sorry my intention not snatched arju.. oops arya

Arjun like the word from anarkali's voice but the didn't realize it.

Anarkali- I'm not love him in fact I'm forced to marry him. And I'm truly love my Mughal Kingdom minister son khaliq but ...

  She narrated the incidence and draupadi too pity for anarkali.

Draupadi- don't feel bad anarkali. I'm not anger over you and I can understand your situation. What a man him? (Khaliq)

Anarkali- no he is very nice man but his over possessive on me is make this marriage otherwise he is a gentle man.

Arjun- over praising. Is he deserved it?( Bit possessive)

Anarkali- I'm really relief after your forgiveness jiji. From now you are my jiji. I have a behen who always called me as jiji but I'm not have anyone to called jiji so now I got a beautiful jiji.

Draupadi- me too so I'm also have a beautiful behen.

They hugged each other.

Anarkali- ok jiji I take my leave.

Anarkali was left from there and about to walked,  arjun was clapped his hand and...

Arjun- such a drama queen . Today I'm know the great princess of mughal is a great actress.

Anarkali also clapped her hand and..

Anarkali- hmm Accha today I'm too know one thing I'm not a Mannerless girl the great gandhivdhari is Mannerless boy because of heard other conversation hiding behind the pillars. What a shame.

She left from there and he too left from there with irritating.

First Night:

At arjun chamber:

Arjun chamber was decorated by the white roses and red roses. Arjun was entered the room and irritate by the decoration.

Arjun- So much decoration for first night that doesn’t happen.