Archery practice 🏹💖

Next day morning,

Arjun was started to practice archery.
Anarkali was roaming there casually and she saw arjun practice archery.
Arjun started to pulled his string  suddenly someone's two palms closed his eyes. Who is thought it's anarkali but really sorry it's our Anjali. Anarkali was little bit annoying about their closeness.

Arjun- Hmm it's seems like I'm find this hand. Hmm yeah got it it's my rabbit.

Anjali hits his shoulder and...

Arjun- stop na it's paining.

Anjali- you are cheater arju. You promised na to teach archery.

Arjun- ok now I'm free na come I'll teach you .

Anarkali- Anjali Mata gandhari calling you.

Anjali - Oh okay arjun few minutes I will be back.

She left from there. Anarkali moved near arjun.

Anarkali-can you teach me archery Mr. Idiot?

Arjun- I have time to teach but for you I'm not have time. You can go miss mannerless.

Anarkali- if you didn't teach me I told that you how you behaved that night to mata.now tell me can you teach me archery or not?

Arjun- all my fate what to say , come.

They two ready that position.first he explained about his gandheev

Unknowing Anarkali was admired him and his stunning look

Unknowing Anarkali was admired him and his stunning look.arjun noticed anarkali's gaze

Arjun- I think Miss mannerless's focused on somewhere.

Anarkali- uhm..ah.. no nothing like that . I'm... I'm yeah I'm just thinking that once time khaliq teaching me about sword so I'm reminding that memories that's all.

Arjun was irritated by her words.

Arjun- enough let's start the practice.

Arjun stood behind her and his and her one hand in string and his , her hand in bow.

Anarkali turned

Anarkali- like this? ah... ( About to say something and she realised closeness between them.

Breeze wind was cross their surrounding and her hair parijat fragrance caught arjun's love hormones. Unknowing him arjun removed her hair and whispered in her ears

Arjun (in husky voice)- focused the target .

Anarkali hummed for his statement but she shivered because of his breath which is rulling her ears. Arjun and Anarkali pulled that string together but arjun's lips still near her ears. He leaned to her neck and kissed it slowly. She left the arrow because of arjun's unexpected kiss but that is perfect shot.

Anjali was back at the garden but her heart broken to see that scene which anarkali and arjun together

Anjali was back at the garden but her heart broken to see that scene which anarkali and arjun together. Arjun's breath on her neck is make anarkali dropped that gandeev in ground. Suddenly rain started to pour their love towards this eternal lovers and still their stood that position.arjun's hand roaming in her waist and pulled her more close towards him. A different sensation filled anarkali's body. Arjun took her hand and kissed her hands and shoulders. Arjun turned her and cupped her face. Anjali stood there with tearful eyes. Anarkali was breathing heavily because of arjun's unexpected move. He hold her head and moved toward his lips . suddenly Draupadi face flashed in his mind and khaliq face in  flashed in her mind. Before kissed they two pushed eachother from their deed.

Arjun- Hey ! Mind your behaviour. Don't try to snatch me from my Draupadi.

Anarkali- hello Mr! Mind your words. And that the same thing I told you don't try to snatch me from my khaliq understand ( raised her finger)

Anarkali left from there with anger face.

Anjali ( thought) - I think they didn't like each other and I the one who misunderstood their bond. Yeah I want to confess my love to arjun now. If I delay like this I can't got my love.yes.

Arjun stood there with anger.

Anjali- arjun

Arjun- yeah tell me Anjali.

Anjali- did you love anarkali?

Arjun- are you mad?. She is the one who I hate most in my life.

Anjali- so why you try to kiss her?

Arjun- uhm.. I don't know.

Anjali- u don't know? So you didn't love her right?

Arjun- why you repeat this question?

Anjali- because I.. I love you arjun.

Arjun stood there with hell shock.

Arjun: WHAT?

To be continued.......🍁

How was the chapter guys?
Vote and comment 🤗❤️