Burning maxx🔥

Khaliq removed his hold towards anarkali when he heard arjun's voice.anarkali too shocked about Arjun's voice.

Arjun realised his tone and....

Arjun- what happened here anarkali?

Khaliq- she was about to fall in this ladder I'm just safe her from the fall.

Anarkali stood there without any reply.

Khaliq- are you fine anarkali.

She nodded and left to garden. Arjun about to leave but karenumati asked him about ritual box so arjun went with her. Khaliq followed anarkali.
Anarkali was stood there and thinking about reason of khaliq's arrival.

Khaliq- anarkali.

Anarkali turned saw him with hurtful eyes. Arjun was searching for anarkali and he saw khaliq and her together it's make him jealous.

Anarkali- what do you want Mr Khaliq?

Khaliq- what happened for your lovestruck boy anarkali? Did you hate me that much?

Anarkali- my lovestruck boy is already gone when he say me as in pure girl. So tell what do you want?

Khaliq- that time I'm very confused and I can't take perfect decision that time. You know na how much I possessiveness so... If you didn't consider me as your lovestruck boy it's ok at least pls accepted me as your sakha na?

He raised his hand to shake hand but anarkali think sometimes.

Arjun (thought)- no anarkali don't shake hands with him. Pls

But anarkali shake hand with him and smiled. Arjun leave from there with anger.

Khaliq- okay let's go inside.

They two entered the main hall.

Nakul- what happened anarkali? Is all fine na?

Khaliq and Anarkali- all perfect.

Nakul- khaliq how are you man?

At the same time arjun entered there.

Khaliq- I'm great and happy to see my sakhi anarkali.

Nakul-sakhi?

Anarkali- yea now we are sakha and sakhi right na khaliq?

Khaliq- finger crossed dear.

Arjun (thought)dear?

Anarkali- but khaliq why are you gave a sudden arrival

Khaliq- our mughal kingdom invited to Navratri celebration by indraprasath.

Anarkali nodded.

Khaliq- can I join with you in this preparation dude nakul and Anarkali?

Anarkali- you most welcome khaliq.

Arjun- but you can join with me khaliq I'm helpless no one here to help me.

Suddenly someone piggy back with him....

Someone- but I'm there na for you arju....

Yeah it's our arjun's sakhi Anjali.

Anarkali was annoyed by Anjali and arjun togetherness.

Anarkali ( thought)- who is invited her?

Arjun- hey my pinky how are you?

Anjali- I'm good . hey see my dress how is it?

Arjun- as usual gorgeous.

Anarkali ( thought)- gorgeous?? Hmm not much

Anjali- okay guys. Can I join with you arjun ?