Dwarka's lost💔

Info(readers): this is pure my imagination not base of Mahabharat.

Last prahar of the day all kingdom are departure from dwarka including kunti family too.

After 6 year,

A little girl who wear a beautiful string skirt chasing balram and krishna.it's none other than our 6 years old Yadav kumari Subhadra.

Subhadra- bhrata krishna and dau stop na. I'm tired.

Balram and krishna stop and see their behen's pout face.

Krishna- ruchi what happened I know you are the phenomenal runner but now what happened?

Subhadra- for me you two are the best in all. ( In her chirpy and baby voice

(

Little Subhadra)

Krishna and Balram- that's why you are our ruchi( laugh)

Subhadra- dau and krishna this game is too boring. Why we sneak out from this place

Balram- are you mad subhu. If pitashree know about this I'm pretty sure this day is our last day in this earth. You know na

Krishna- subhu ignored this scary bee he is always be like this. You I idea is s super. Day you must come with us.

Dau-If i do not come you both going to leave me na? No right. Let's go

Krishna, Subhadra, balram sneak out from dwarka. They enter the forest.

Balram and krishna- ruchi be here na. We are going to pick the fruits don't go anywhere.

But krishna know what was going to happen so he hugged subhadra and cupped her face...

Krishna- ruchi be safe and your bhrata always love you.

Subhadra was looking confused about krishna's statement.

Balram and dai move forward the tree to pick the fruits.

Subhadra was standing there and suddenly  someone  was hit hard  in Subhadra's head with an iron on the back. Subhadra was opened mouth for screaming  suddenly that person close her mouth with his palms. Subhadra was fainted in his arms because of her pain in her head. That person lifted Subhadra in his arms.
One other side ,after picked the fruits balram and krishna turned to see Subhadra but Subhadra was not there. Both are in extreme shock.they are roaming there and here with screaming of Subhadra name but no use .

Balram- krishna where is subhi ?she is not this forest. Where is she. We are lost her. Are we? What will we tell to pitashree? ( Extreme crying 😭)

Krishna- I'm also here be with you right? What do I know?

Krishna (thought)- I'm sorry dau it's her fate to leaving us temporary but soon she was joined with us. But take some years.

Krishna and balram left from that forest and went to dwarka. They narrated that story to vasudeva and his wives. They were extreme shocked.

Mata Rohini- no it's can't happen. My Subhadra is lost!! My ladli where are you. Arya answer me!!! Krishna and balram you must safe her y you both left her alone. Where is my ladli? Is she safe? Mahadeva!!

Vasudeva- it's destiny Rohini. Don't worry I'm ordered our soldiers to searh our putri.

Soldier was also failed to find Subhadra. They all Lost their hopes.

Vasudeva-It's enough for me if she's good wherever she is

On other side,

A man dropped Subhadra  down from his arms. It's none other than dwarka's enemy mahismati kingdom's  commander. He was take revenge dwarka with kidnapped their little princess so that's why he kidnapped Subhadra. When he  raising the knife to kill the subhadra someone caught his wrist and punched his cheeks. After a big fight he rescued Subhadra from that devil commander. That saviour is king of Muslim mughal kingdom. Subhadra was still unconscious so he  took the river water in his hand and sprayed it on subhadra face. She slowly open her eyes and

Subhadra- who are? What is this place? What is my name? I didn't remember anything ( she crying 😭)

Akbar wa understand she was lost her memories so he ....

Akbar- putri I'm your pitashree . You are my putri . You are princess of mughal kingdom.

Subhadra- pitashree, Is it true I'm a Muslim princess?

Akbar- yes putri.

Subhadra was hugged Akbar and believe Akbar as her father.

Akbar ( thought)- I don't know who are you but from now you are my putri.

Akbar was took Subhadra in mughal palace and introduced his family members to Subhadra.

Akbar was narrated about Subhadra condition to all his family members so all was accepted Subhadra as they one of family member.

Suddenly Subhadra ask one question to Akbar. It's made Akbar confused.

Subhadra - pitashree what is my name? Why I didn't remember my name.

Akbar- putri your name is anarkali.

Subhadra was smile for Akbar' comment. A maid of mughal kingdom pointed a beautiful chamber to Subhadra as her chamber.

( From now I addressed Subhadra as anarkali guys)

Anarkali was take her bath and dressed up with her gold little skirt. Anarkali was sitting in swing and hummed one song lyrics

(Jaane dil mein kab se hai tu
Jab se main hoon tab se hai tu
Mujhko mere rab ki kasam
Yaara rab se pehle hai tu)

In indraprasath

our 11 year arjun was meditating in a big rock. Suddenly he heard anarkali(Subhadra) 's song lyrics in his ears. He was very connected with that lyrics. One voice was interrupted his throat yeah that is our prank king 9 years old nakul was told him to came inside the palace.

How is the chapter guys?

How arjun and Subhadra 's first meeting is happened?

When Subhadra know about her identity?

When and how anarkali change as Subhadra?

If you all know about it you all must wait for next chapters😊. From now this story is will be more interesting. Catch you guys later 😜
Pls comments and vote if you like this chapter.