Chapter 9

BROOKE POV

Oh boy, I challenged Samuel to fuck me through my utter frustration and anger towards him. I needed to release my pent-up emotions in the most physical way possible. But what the hell was I thinking when I blurted it out and then realised what I'd said? Yep, I have given Samuel Hunter permission to fuck me hard and give me a night filled with orgasms. The thought of it made my heart race and my body ache with anticipation. I couldn't believe I had actually said those words out loud, but now there was no turning back.

I shook my thoughts away as I glanced in the mirror to admire myself in my maid of honour's dress, and wow, it suits my figure perfectly. I was so focused on admiring myself that I blanked out my sister and my friends, chatting as they sipped champagne.

Just four weeks to go, and my sister will be getting married. I just hope mum and dad don't forget, because they've been living it up on a six-month cruise.

Leah offers me a drink as I step down from the platform. "Brooke, that dress looks amazing on you." Leah compliments me as I take the tall stemmed glass from her.

"It's beautiful." I made the remark as I turned to face the mirror and marveled at how the flowing, translucent satin dress highlighted my curves. The gentle pastel hue of the fabric matched my skin tone flawlessly, giving me a sense of divine beauty. I couldn't resist smiling at my reflection, feeling confident and graceful in the gorgeous dress.

"Brooke," my sister says to get my attention, and I turn to face her with a soft smile. "Lance and I overheard you the other night at dinner whispering to Samuel and challenging him." I was caught off guard and didn't know how to respond. I cocked my head and downed the drink, then reached for Ashlynn's and downed that too.

The girls glared, waiting for me to explain myself, but I simply shrugged and said, "Just having a little fun." Leah raised an eyebrow, clearly not convinced by my nonchalant response.

"Oh no, you don't, Brooke. You spill the beans right now," she demanded.

"Did you kiss Samuel again?" Ashlynn asks as she refills our glasses with champagne in an attempt to loosen my lips.

My eyes bulged out of my head as I realised I couldn't keep the secret any longer. "Okay, we kissed, and it got a little heated, so we pulled back, then we kissed again." I admit it, and they glare at me, not impressed that I kissed Samuel. Damn, he's my fucking weakness; I can't help it.

Then my sister laughed, which caused Leah and Ashlynn to join in. "Brooke, are you fucking crazy to let him do this to you? Damn, you really got it bad for this guy." Ashlynn spits.

"What I want to know is the challenge you're willing to accept." Leah asked, and I just shook my head, unsure of what to say.

Shit, I really need to find the right words, or I'll never live this down. But hey, there's no need to hang back; I might as well just blurt it out. "The challenge I'm willing to accept is..." I paused as the room fell silent, waiting for my response. "For Samuel to fuck me hard and fast," I blurted out, feeling a sense of relief wash over me.

I slumped on the sofa, waiting for the girls to say something, but all they did was stare at me with wide eyes and mouths agape. I immediately regretted my outburst and wished I could take back those words. "Oh now, you all shut up and have nothing to say about it?" I remark as my eyes glare at each of them.

"Hum," Ashlynn says.

"Yeah, I guess we were all just surprised by what you said," Leah added.

"Lance and I heard everything." My sister informs me as she hides her face. I could feel the weight of their judgement in the air as I struggled to come up with an explanation for my outburst. The silence that followed was deafening, making me wish I had kept my thoughts to myself.