Chapter 4

SAMUEL POV

Why the hell did my brother suggest such a thing and throw me in the line of fire with Brooke?

I didn't have any other choice but to say yes, I would help with the wedding preparations because my dear brother and his bride-to-be decided to get dirty while in the car and had an accident.

Talk about a memorable start to their marriage. It was amusing when I finally got the joke and couldn't help but laugh at my brother for having his dick sucked while driving. Maybe next time he will pull over and not cause an accident.

Despite all this happening, it doesn't help the fact that I'm going to be stuck with Brooke for eight weeks, planning a wedding for my brother while he sits around with Ella, doing nothing. It's going to be a long eight weeks spent with the hot-headed Brooke, who just happens to have a mouth-watering body that I've seen every inch of and explored, but there's no way I'm going to let that distract me from my duties.

Then there was the incident at the engagement party that changed everything. Oh boy, it changed rapidly from zero to a fucking thousand in a second when our lips locked and our tongues started dancing together in a fiery tango of passion.

Shit.

I need to stop this line of thought because my damn fucking dick twitches every time I think about that night Brooke and I had too much to drink. I can't afford to lose focus on my work because of a moment of weakness. I need to remind myself of the consequences if I give in to temptation again.

Who the hell am I kidding?

Brooke is way out of my league. What I mean is, she's not the type of woman I'm attracted to, but that is a lie.

Fuck.

I could kill Lance for doing this to me, and I wish I never told him about sleeping with Brooke for that one night at his engagement party. I knew he would use it against me someday. That asshole always has to have the upper hand when it comes to being my older brother. I should have never trusted him with such personal information, and telling him about my feelings for Brooke was a huge mistake.

I sucked in a few deep breaths as I unpacked my large case and tried to mentally prepare myself for the awkward conversation that was sure to follow.

Boy, I'm going to need a stiff drink after I've had a conversation with Brooke about the wedding ideas Ella and Lance have been pushing for.

Well, here goes.

***

As I entered the lounge, I noticed Ella relaxed on the sofa, resting her leg that's in a cast, and Lance resting his arm that is also in a cast. Both of them looked excited to share their ideas with me.

Then that annoying, hot-headed Brooke stormed in and ruined the peaceful atmosphere. I smirked as my eyes scan over her clothed, sexy body, and an image pops into my head, causing me to lick my lips, which gets the attention of Brooke.

"You got a problem, Samuel?" She hisses with so much venom, and all I'm thinking about is my dick in her mouth to shut her up.

"No problem at all," I smirk, trying to hide my true intentions.

"Good, now keep your dirty thoughts to yourself." I chuckle at her remark, knowing that my dirty thoughts will never be kept to myself.

"I can't promise that," I reply, watching as a mischievous glint appears in Brooke's eyes. The tension between us only seems to grow stronger as she takes a step closer, her lips dangerously close to mine.