You can drink all your worries away but it won't dissolve them.

I'm just that fucking broken huh?

I feel tears dripping down my face again. I couldn't help it anymore. I open a new bottle of meds I bought off some dude. I down as many as I pour in my hand. Slowly, I make my way to my kitchen, hugging myself. I could barely walk.

I grab a drink from my fridge clicking it open and drinking as much as I could. I felt sickness bubble in my stomach and puke threatening my throat. I choke on my breath and slide onto the floor.

I curl my knees up to my chest and close my eyes. My entire body is trembling. My vision is fucked from everything I took. And drank.

I open my eyes to see a crayon on the floor. It's Evelyn's. I reach my shaky hand out, picking it up. I smile weakly. A reminder of the most important person to me. My sister.

It may just be a crayon, but it was a reminder of Eve-y.

She is my everything in life.

I grab another drink and make my way to her room. I put the crayon on her desk. Her wall was full of drawings. Many of them included me and her doing many things. Playing at her favorite park. Drawing. Watching tv. Hanging out. She made one every morning. They're hung in various parts of the house. The ones above her desk she's most proud of.

The tears stop pouring and I sigh. Saved.

Her concert was in thirty minutes.

I need to get going.

Grabbing another drink, I put my shoes on.

..And down some more pills.

***

The roads were dark as I drive my truck. It was my dad's old truck. Beside me in the passenger seat I had flowers for Evelyn. Her favorites. White roses. Even with the memory of her I still feel the tears slam into my eyes. On top of that shit, I was definitely being hit hard by all my drinking today.

Just as things felt as if they couldn't get any worse it started to snow like there's no tomorrow.

So now I'm on some fucking backroad in a snow storm, drunk, high, and being a baby.

Peachy.

I wipe my face with one hand, the other grips the steering wheel so tight my knuckles turn white. My vision blurs. Fuck fuck fuck- My vision wasn't getting any better.

I blink violently trying to clear my vision.

My car swerves on the road. I feel it skid on the road.

I reach for the wheel. But it slips around.

I can't have this happen- Evelyn needs me-

Too fucking late.

I feel nothing but the cold.

I'm so sorry Eve-y....

***

Evelyn's POV

My solo's over. My concert is over. Where is Orion?

My teacher is on the phone with someone I don't know. She says they will help me if my brother doesn't show up. But he will. And we can still get ice cream. Even if he missed my solo.