"Welcome to Chill Zone, can I start you off with any samples?" Mimi nods and looks over the flavors. "Can I try the green apple?" She gives her a sample and she tries it. She gives us a few more samples then we pick our flavors. I get cherry and Mimi gets a fruit punch and pineapple mixed snow cone. We go off to the side and wait for our order. "You want anything else baby?" She looks over the menu then says. "Let me finish this then we'll see." I nod my head and pull her into me as we wait for our order.

She calls our number and I pay as Mimi grabs our tray. We go over to a table and sit down. "Hopefully this will help your cravings." She smiles at me as she takes a bite of her snow cone. She moans as she eats it and I bite my lips. "Don't make me take from you." She laughs and waves me off and I start eating my snow cone. "This really is helping... Do you think you can get me a cup of ice tho?" I laugh and nod as I get up. I walk over to the counter and smile at the worker. "Hi can I get a cup of ice please?" She looks at me and nods excitedly and fills up a large cup of ice.

I take out some money and she waves me off. "It's on me... I mean the house." I grab the cup and shake my head as I leave $10 on the counter before walking away. I take the cup back to the table and set it in front of Mimi. "Here you go baby." She kisses me then I sit back down and we continue to eat. After a while of talking and laughing we finish our things. I look over at the menu and ask her again. "You want anything else?" She looks over then nods. "I just want a big cup of shaved ice." We stand up and walk hand in hand to the counter. The girl looks at us then puts on a fake smile.

"What can I help you with?" "Can I get a large cup of shaved ice?" She nods at me then taps the screen a bit. "Anything else?" She looks at Mimi then down at the screen so Mimi says. "No that's all." I hand her $10 again and she hands me back the change. After a minute or so she brings back the cup. "Have a great day." She looks me over and Mimi just laughs then walks away. As we walk over to some seats, she looks up at me then says. "The laugher was very necessary, otherwise I wouldn't have anymore ice." I laugh and pull her onto my lap as I sit down. "You know I'm yours." She laughs and says. "WE know that but they don't."

I shake my head and wrap my arms around her. "You smell so good." She smiles and takes a bit of the ice. "Thank you baby." I rub her stomach with one hand and her thigh with the other. I rub close to her inner thigh and she shifts in my lap. "I'm trying to enjoy my ice." I leans her against me as I say. "You worried about ice right now?" She looks back at me and I lick my lips then bite it. "Okay well at least before we go take a few pictures. I wanna show these to the babies." I laugh and grab her cup as she poses.

Liked by 30,472 othersDaveEast She's GORGEOUS 😍view commentsCenzo 😌😌K

DaveEast She's GORGEOUS 😍
view comments
Cenzo 😌😌
K.Brewster 😍😍 sis in law so pretty!!
Mrs.TianaCarter @K.Brewster literally!😍

I check the time and see it's almost 3:30. "Okay ma, your hair appointment starts soon. Let's get back to the house." She stands up and I do the same then we walk out together, going to the car. I open her door and kisses me before she gets in. I close the door behind her then make my way around the car and get in. I start the car and we make our way home.