23: feeling tonight

Warning detailed smut if you don't like it skip

Colby's POV

I pulled her on top of me as she grabbed my cheeks pulling her lips closer to mine. I heard her moan as I started to sit up with her on me. I realized she was only wearing her button up shirt and leggings which made it easier to get to her but I didn't want to get there yet. She laced her fingers in my hair slightly as she pulled my hair and caused me to moan. I then moved my lips to her neck kissing and sucking on her sensitive skin. Fuck me Colby please. I heard causing me to look at her as she rotated her hips causing my dick to be hard. All I wanted was her. I in this moment wanted just her. I wanted kids with her and I wanted to marry her and I wanted everything to be with her no one else. Colby please fuck me. She said again as I pulled her shirt off and then mine. I then had her get up quickly and pulled my pants and boxers off as she got rid of the leggings leaving herself completely open for me. I stood there for a minute before I got back on the bed deciding I didn't want to eat her first I probably would not do it tonight. But I didn't care my dick was hard. I pulled her back on my lap as our lips met causing her to lift her ass up naturally. I helped her by  lining up with her entrance as she lowered and lightly bounced on me. Fuck Ali. I moaned as she sucked on my neck causing my skin to be sensitive. She rolled her head and back back a little as she bounced leaving her chest opened up towards me. I played with her nipples causing her to whimper. Fuck daddy. Fuck I love you. She moaned as she started rotating her hips and leaning towards me and grabbed my head letting me suck on her breasts. I left hickies on them before I stood up and flipped her on her back. I quickened my speed knowing she already came once. As I quicker my speed I watched as she grabbed handfuls of sheets. Fuuuuuuuuuck daddy fuck! She cried out. I lifted her legs high enough to put her legs on my shoulders which opened her up more. As I pounded I could tell she was coming close. Don't cum babygirl don't cum. I demanded. Fuck! Please daddy please! She begged as I lifted her to be at an angle causing her to want to more. Cum with me baby! Cum with me. I said as she grabbed my face stopping our moans with kisses. Once our orgasms were done she crashed on the bed as I caught my breath. I'm going to go shower I told her as she wrapped her arms around me. Not without me I wanna play with you. She said as I carried her to the bathroom. I got the shower ready as we got in and washed our hairs before she decided it was time to play. She grabbed my dick causing me to hiss as she looked at me. You want me daddy? She asked. Fuck yes I do babygirl. I said as she bobbed her head on my dick causing me to grab some of her hair and pull it. Fuck baby you're great at this. I moaned. Fuck! Was all I got out as she played with my tip using her tongue. She did this for awhile before I finally got antsy. Fuck baby imma cum. I moaned before she stopped. I want you to cum in me again she said standing up and lifting her leg to my side. Ugh I love you. I said as I pounded her again causing her to moan. Fuck daddy I thought you were close for me. she moaned as I started grunting causing her to place her head on my shoulder and moan. Once I was done cumming I got down on my knees to be level with her heat as she grabbed my hair and the side rail. I instantly went for the clit causing her to scream. I played with her entrance using my tongue before I stopped for a second. You taste so good babygirl. I said before I went back to work on her. I licked and licked. Fucked daddy fuck! She screamed. I'm cumming!!!! She screamed as I felt it go all over my face. I licked her clean before I got up and cleaned my face up before she fell into me. I wanna sleep naked now. She said as I turned the water off. Okay babe dry off and we'll sleep naked. I answered. Once we were in bed she cuddled close and was asleep within two minutes. As I doze off slowly.