Chapter 21: Decorating and fear

Hey guys it's the next day and we're all back to show you the decorations for the inside of the house as we decorate. I will say we went and bought some other things without you guys knowing to decorate the bathrooms and bedrooms more so please enjoy as we decorate

We spent the next 4 hours decorating as we filmed the process. Which was fun as us girls would laugh and end up wrapping each other in the decorations as we would decorate we eventually wrapped the video up and and calling it a day once we were done. I wasn't prepared for Halloween with Colby and I but I wasn't scared about it. I was excited for the different costumes we had to try on and figure out what we wanted to go as but a fear came over me about Halloween before I found Sam and Colby.

Mom I'm going to the party. 17 year old me yelled from upstairs. Okay babe have fun. I dressed up as a devil wearing a slick red dress. At the time my hair was blonde with black and red tips. I also had on my red knee high boots. As my older brother's best friend came in to see if I was ready to go. Hey beautiful you.... Woah sexy devil ready to go? Micah asked as I turned around. Yeah I'm ready where's Chris and Emersyn? I asked as I walked up to Micah. Oh they said that they'll meet us there. He replied as I laced my fingers through his. We weren't together but we were kinda. Micah is 20 and I'm 17 so I wasn't allowed to date him until I was 18 according to my mom. See you later tonight mom! I yelled as we left the house. I got into Micah's mustang as he closed the door and ran around to get in. Once he was in the car he looked at me and smiled. Fuck can your 18th get here so we can just make it official of us? He asked as he grabbed my hand and pulled it close. I don't think so.... I wish it could though it would be nice. I told him as I leaned over and kissed his cheek. We had about two hours before the party so Micah thought it would be fun if we went against my parents wishes. My brother Chris knew Micah and I weren't being very good but he didn't rat me out. He just told Micah not to hurt me. So we went to Micah's apartment where he had my extra make up Incase I needed to fix my makeup before we left for the party. An hour later we were back to getting into our costumes as I went to redo my makeup. I was excited for the party.

BABE LET'S GO!!! Micah yelled from downstairs as I darted down and grabbed his black leather jacket. We got in the mustang again and headed towards the party. As we were driving we didn't see the speeding convertible zooming down the intersection until it was too late. The convertible hit my side causing me to pass out from being hit with the airbag as I could hear Micah scream to come back. I remember coming to for a random couple of minutes as I see Chris and Emersyn crying and my mom yelling as the police are cuffing Micah. Before everything went black.....

Alli? Colby said as I snapped back into reality. Yes babe what's up? I asked as he held up the sexy devil costume I didn't remember buying. How about you go as my devilish wife for Halloween and I'll be you're hot rich demon husband? He said as I started breaking without realizing.. woah babe what's wrong. He asked as Sam walked in. Sis what's going on? Colby what the fuck did you do? Sam asked as he freaked out until he saw the costumes Colby had. Colby put those away.... Sam said as Colby put them back in the bag. What's going on? He asked as Sam sighed. Colby those costumes hold a memory even if she buys new. I called he brother Chris from her adopted family and he's coming by to explain something to you and it will let you see why she's fragile about the costumes. She like how you were in 2018 when you and Emery broke up.... She has a similar story.. Sam said as Colby frowned. I had finally calmed down a little when a knock sounded as I darted knowing it was Chris. I hadn't talked to Chris since him and Emersyn broke up and he went to the Marines. Hi, Allison.... Chris said as I let him in. Hey.... I said as Sam and Colby came down stairs. Hey I'm Sam and this is Colby Ali's new boyfriend. Sam said as Chris smiled. I'm glad she found you man. Chris said as Colby smiled. Thanks man so there was something you wanted to talk about that she refuses to talk about? Colby said as I looked down. Yea man let's have a seat if that's fine. Chris said as they went to the living room. I sat down at the kitchen island as they spoke about the deal between Micah and I...