chapter 14: cutting it short

I woke up the next morning forgetting we stayed in the Sally house until i realized Sam was in the bed with Colby and I. We agreed to stay in the same room but Sam didn't want to sleep on the floor and I somehow disappear before morning and him not hear it so Colby came up with the idea of me sleeping in-between them. I was facing Sam because it felt better to me if my ass was on Colby instead of my brother. I'm stuck in the bed until the boys wake up since I can't bend the leg I'm laying on because of the cast so I just laid there and played with Sam's hair while it was a mess and seen something from the corner of my eye. I turned my head to see the little girl spirit but she looked mad as she ran out of the room and slammed the door causing the boys to jolt up.
WHAT HAPPENED?!? WHAT DID WE MISS!?! Sam said as him and Colby looked at me
Are you okay babe? Colby asked as I was about to answer.
Well you want the short or long story that isn't very long but wayyy longer than the short story. I asked the boys.
Details please because no fun if the short story can be 5 words. Colby replied.
Okay sooooo here's what happened. I woke up and realized you two were still asleep and I couldn't really move without hitting Sam with a casted leg so I decided to just fiddle with his hair because yours was behind me because you fell asleep in my back. Well I caught something in the corner of my eye and I turned to look. And it was a little girl spirit and she looked mad at us for still being here. So then after we looked at each other for about 2 minutes she darted for the door and slammed it shut without touching it. So long story short. Mad girl spirit slammed the door. I told them.
Woooooow why didn't we keep the camera rolling!!! We would of had some good footage this morning!! Sam said.
Yea I agree but I think we need to hurry this up guys. Sally I'm guessing is getting mad at us for being here. I told them.
I agree babe if she's slamming doors at us now. We only have the main floor and the basement which I'm guessing we can do tomorrow and tonight. Colby said as Sam agreed.
We left for a little and went to get changed and head back after ordering food and took it back to the Sally house. We decided to film during the day instead of in the evening since we wanted a good night's sleep. We didn't get much of anything on the main floor just get outs and leaves. So we called it a day and went back to the hotel since we're going to the basement tomorrow.