Chapter 19: Room reveal!

Colby's POV
The boys and I finished Allison's room with the last of her decorations from her old room. And we also added the few things I bought for her room. Like I bought her a curtain deal for over her bed in a black shade. and some twinkling white lights. I also bought some white pillows that were fuzzy and 2 in black because I bought her two fuzzy white chairs. I also bought her a new vanity some more make up and a few other things but kept her old vanity for incase she wanted to do something else. I was happy with the look of her room. I hope she is as well.
Hey man what should we do with her clothes? Corey asked.
Keep them in the box her and I will put them away when I reveal her the room. I told him.
Okay, man just curious. He said
Well I think our Job here is done boys! Sam said as I agreed.
Yes now is time for the reveal to Allison. I said as I headed downstairs to go get her.
I found her outside with Kat and Tara. Devyn was in the gaming room per usual.
I opened the Door to go outside to get Allison. Babe! I said I must of spooked her she darted around like she was about to be shot.
Yes sweetheart? She asked.
I want to show you your room we got it done. I said as she walked over.
Her and Kat were talking about clothes because Allison said we were going to go through her clothes and whatever Kat liked that she didn't she could have and vice versa. We walked up to the door to her room and I stood in front of it.
Well open it babe! She said excitedly.
Okay I said as I wrapped one of my arms around her waist with her not having her crutches right now.
I opened the door to her face lighting up like crazy.
Colby I love it! She said as tears started to show.
I'm glad it's like an exact replica of my room just in a female perspective. But we have your new vanity to organize and also your clothes to deal with. I told her.
Can we start with the clothes first. She asked yea we can.

Allison's POV
Colby sat me down in one of the fuzzy chairs as Kat grabbed the box so that we could go through them. Colby would hang things up in the closet or place clothes on the bed for the dresser drawers. Since I was still on Crutches Colby decided when we were done going through the clothes and separating them he would pull the drawers out one by one so I could put clothes in the way I liked them. Of course hoodies, dresses, blouses, and skirts went into the closet. All my pajamas, shirts, leggings, pants, shorts, and undergarments went into the drawers. Kat and Tara got some really cute things that I didn't like anymore and the things they didn't like we bagged up and took them to a donation box.
Can we do mine next? Kat asked.
Well Alli still has her vanity to organize at some point but if she's down I don't care. He said as he grabbed my hand.
I don't mind gets us out of the house even though it's just her place. I said as Colby nodded.
Yay! Kat said as we drove to her house.
Tara didn't want to go to Kat's knowing how her clothes are. Which made since I had similar styles as both of the girls so it didn't bother me. We went through all of her clothes bagged up mine and then bagged up the donations and went and put them in the donation box. Then headed back home and back to my room. Kat knew how to fold the clothes for my drawers so I wasn't worried as I started on the vanity putting everything in the rightful spot. After that we decided on buying Chinese for dinner.
Eventually we heard a knock on the door meaning our food was here.
I'll get it! Kat yelled from the arcade and opened the door and came to my room to bring us out food.
Colby placed my food on a little table that would go over my chair now that I was back in my fluffy chair. At this point I was ready for my cast to be off because I couldn't do much with it on and it upset me. But once everyone was done eating Colby grabbed the trash and Kat went home. He returned to my room to help me get ready for bed.
Soooo you like your room babe? He asked me while he was helping me put my shorts on over the cast.
Yea I love it I wish we were able to break it in tho because I hate not being able to do anything with you. I said quietly with a frown. Then he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. Soon babygirl soon we can. He said with an assuring smile as he leaned down and kissed me causing me to smile against his lips. Then we decided to get in bed and I was out before I knew it listening to his heartbeat.