Chapter 16: Stargazing

Once we finish packing we went to the store for Stargazing snacks. And pizza for dinner. Of course we had drinks so no need for those we grabbed a couple different types of Oreos and chips and some candy for the activity. We also went and bought us each a blanket to wrap ourselves in personally and then one to sit on. We agreed that the Fourth one would go in my suitcase and the personal ones will go in our carry ons. Once we paid for our snacks we went to grab our pizzas and then to the park we went for Stargazing. Colby had been very open on the Internet about our relationship with his fans which didn't bother me. At time I would get good compliments and other times I'd get threatened but I wasn't to scared about it because they always ended the threat with they refused to hurt Colby with him being happy. We got to the place and set up for Stargazing.
Hey guys pictures for Instagram! Sam asked.
Yesss and tag me so that my followers can see please! I said.
I'll send the pictures to you Alli so that you can post them too. He said as I nodded!
He took some pictures and then posted them and sent them. As Colby opened his Snapchat and decided to mess with the filters with me and him. He liked taking pictures involving me and adding some to his snap story. After all the pictures we decided to eat the pizzas.
So Alli are you living with us when we go back to L.A.? Sam asked.
Yes I rather be with my Brother and Boyfriend instead of living in another area. I also quit teaching because I rather film for TikTok and YouTube. Since I get paid by my socials. And the teaching was just to keep my mind cleared. But it got hard teaching, filming, and testing products!. I told them as Colby buried his head in my shoulder then he got up and went to the car.
Babe what are you doing I asked. I forgot something in the car he said.
Okay hurry back. Sam said as he looked at me with a smile. I know what he forgot. He continued
Oooo tell me. I begged.
I can't I promised him I wouldn't. He replied as I pouted as Colby made his way back to where he was sitting and pulled me back into his chest.
Smile babe pouting is cute but you'll know your surprise soon enough! He told me as he continued eating.
We sat staring at the sky for a good hour hour and a half. Before I realized it was about 10 pm.
Guys we'll probably head back at about midnight so we can sleep for our last day of filming which is the basement! He replied.
Well. Colby said as I looked at him. With that being said I guess it's time to give you your surprise. He continued. Alli I don't want you to take this the wrong way. I know we are young and I wanted to get you this to finally just say I'm done looking. I found the girl I want to be with for the rest of my life. I found my soulmate. My love for you is majorly deep and I feel like I'm in paradise when with you! So this ring I bought for you is a promise to you that I'm not going anywhere. I know we've only known each other a couple of days but I know my feelings are true. So Allison Renee Golbach I offer this ring as a sign of my promise to be here for you through the good and the bad in sickness and health. Through the thick and thin. He said as he opened the box to a small ring with a diamond in the shape of a heart.
Colby it's gorgeous. I said as he grabbed it out and put it on my ring finger. I'm glad I've got a man like you! I said as I placed my hands on his face as I gave him a kiss. I love you and only you Colby Robert Brock. Always and Forever.
He then took a picture of me and him with my hand held up. He then typed on the snap "finally got my girlfriend a promise ring next is an engagement ring but that might be months to years later but I found my soulmate. I love you to the end of the world and beyond that Allison Golbach!"
After he posted the picture we all got up and decided to head back and get some rest. Tomorrow is our last filming day then home we go.