Chapter 11: Her gift before the Sally house

Colby's POV
Sam and I woke up the next morning before Allison woke up to get some things ready. Sure she had almost all of the Xplr merch at her house but I wanted to surprise her with a huge thank you gift for being our biggest fan and becoming my girlfriend. So of course Sam and I got one of everything for our new merch drop for her. And I went to the store to buy a basket and a bunch of other things. It was currently 6:45 in the morning as I drove up to the closest target. And went in. I went in and couldn't find a good size basket so ended up finding a a laundry basket that was nice and decided to get the filler for the basket. I bought red and black tissue paper for the decorations of the basket and went to the snacks. I went straight to the cookies and grabbed some Oreos in the original, chocolate, and mint. I was going off of the list she posted in her about me video so it helped me out alot. Next I went to the chips and grabbed a bag of barbecue and went for candy next. When I got to the candy I grabbed a bunch of chocolate and then sour patch kids and a few other gummy candy.
I then went to the coloring section because I didn't want her to be bored and grabbed a couple of coloring books, crayons, colored pencils, and markers. I then grabbed a cute journal with pens. Then went and grabbed her a couple of books since she also liked reading. Then my phone buzzed. This basket was Sam and I's idea so maybe he thought of something he wanted me to grab for her.

Sam: hey if you can grab her a Nintendo or something video game wise because I think she's a gamer...
Me: I was going to grab her a gaming laptop and then a hotspot so that she can use it all week.
Sam: okay good deal!! See you when you get back message me And I'll meet you downstairs in the parking garage with the merch!
Me: okay grabbing the computer and hotspot then stopping grabbing coffee and breakfast so I'll be there in about 45 minutes!
Sam: okay good deal bro!

After I put my phone away I grabbed some black leggings and a cute black sweater and then a black and red beanie. As soon as I got back to the electronics section I asked for a set of air pods grabbed some normal earbuds got her gaming laptop, hotspot and also a Nintendo switch with a couple games. Checked everything out and left to get coffee and breakfast. I stopped at Dunkin donuts and grabbed the donuts and then Starbucks for the coffee. I messaged Sam when I was five minutes away to give him some time to grab the extra suitcase with the merch. As I pulled into the parking spot he told me Allison started waking up so she told him he came down to help me grab some things and she got up to get dressed. So we had time to pack the basket. We got everything in the basket and made it look good of course it was a heavy basket by the end so I carried it up as Sam got the doors. We took the elevator up and then got to the room. Sam opened the door for me as I yelled for Allison.
Alli I'm back babe! Sorry I disappeared without warning! I yelled.
Give me 2 minutes and I'll be back out I'm not mad just hungry and craving and Oreo frappicino from Starbucks. She said.
Well I brought donuts and that frappe from Starbucks you want! I said and the door opened and she froze.
W-w-what is this??. She asked tearing up.
It's your gift from Sam and I. I told her.
Thank you.... She said crying as she gave Sam a hug. I love you Sam. She said as she wrapped her arms around him.
I love you too sis. He said as she made her way to me.
I love you babe. I told her as I leaned in for a kiss.
I love you to babe. She said. Thanks guys I love it. And is this new merch as in the new drop!!! She said excitedly
Yes. Sam said. It's my part of the gift to you to make sure you always get the first of the new merch! He continued.
Thank you!!! She said as we got ready to eat breakfast.